How many persons you plan to have as a persons will receive the presents in the end of month and year?

@isbart (46)
Bulgaria
Do you ask yourself how many persons will receive presents by you this year that shows you think about them and need them as persons close to you. Christmas is even that each of us deserve it!
@Ithink (6797)
In our family we have started drawing names as no one can afford to buy for everyone even just for our family. We have 8 kids and 21 grandkids. So the adults draw for each other and then the kids do for each other. So for our immediate home we have to buy for 3 people. I do buy a few things for others, like my mom.
@isbart (46)
• Bulgaria
hello, that's perfect each family have your own scheme for this but is probably not working so perfect
@Ithink (6797)
@isbart It has for the last 3 years, then we all meet and exchange and have food and games or a movie with us all. This year there wont be a get together as no one has a place big enough for us all. Works a lot better then everyone going broke trying to buy something for everyone. I know Id love to buy for all but impossible to buy for 36 plus people.
@isbart (46)
• Bulgaria
@Ithink Sure that's true it's all depend also on budget not only wishes to give a present to liked person it's depend of budget you have to be contributed for presents for the end of year. thanks
@ebanreb (4782)
It depends on my available budget for this month.
@isbart (46)
• Bulgaria
hi, that's the other side budget no matter how many presents you like to give if the budgets do not allow to you it is impossible
@ebanreb (4782)
@isbart Yeah right
• Peoria, Arizona
It is around 8 or 10 for me haha depends on if I have extra time for other people.
@isbart (46)
• Bulgaria
It is huge amount I do not have so much probably have 6-7 persons but they are great persons in the live and hope to be the best in the course of time.
• Derby, England
I have cut back to just family as it was getting silly
@isbart (46)
• Bulgaria
nice of you thanks for response
I am over 20 right now. I have a few more to get soon.
@isbart (46)
• Bulgaria
Wow probably you have the huges amount of persons at this time - well it is not a competition but is nice to know that each person have beloved persons close and not so close to you. Thanks
Well, I buy gifts for my mother-in-law, my dad, my sister, my brother and his wife, and our son and his wife. I used to buy for so many years ago, but since the nieces and nephews are so much older now, we have lessened the amount of gifts.
@isbart (46)
• Bulgaria
Hello, well in the course of time not only environment hve changed but and persons and liked and loved persons arownd you I see this with my eyes and this is true
@rubyriaz007 (2557)
We make a list of our near and dear family members and give the kids of the respected families gifts.
@isbart (46)
• Bulgaria
hi, that's normal in the beginning before a lot of years we have do the smae but in the course of time these kids are grow and now they are already adult - adult persons also happy of presents but it's not the same in the course of time things gonna be changed thanks