I truly don't like loaning money.

I had a very bad time with disowning people after not getting back money.Someone I truly love neds $40 Isaid I don't like loaning money. I asked how much theyneeded I woudl give it. I thought it was best. It's 40$ and I said I have it. Buti am not at all willing to begin loaning money. It's not easy for me when I don't get it back. I said yes you can have it. But I was told Iwould get it back.Iwould like it truly to be taken because if I don't get it with a borrow. I lose another person. It's the best thing for me to be easy with it. I am learning things to ease my stres since I am off meds.
• Riga, Latvia
Loaning money is never a good idea.
That is very very good for me.
@dodo19 (28068)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do hope that you do get the money back. It's not an easy situation.
No need for that since I will e giving it to him.
@alberello75 (13491)
• Genova, Italy
I do not like it either. Do you know why? Because I do not lent money.....but I'm so stupid that, I gift !! I can only tell you that, in all the "history", to my brother (who does not deserve anything!), I will have donated something like € 10,000 ($ 11,900) Is there anyone who still thinks I'm smart?
Yes I do because you are nice and nice people are always needed.
@alberello75 (13491)
• Genova, Italy
@sharon6345 You are right. But why do this with people who do not deserve? Out of these individuals, you would change opinion?
@alberello75 I know people that don't deserve. But I am kind hearted and a softee. I think you are too.
I won't loan money. My daughter's boyfriend about drove me to distraction when I loaned him some. He said he'd get his money on a certain date. Didn't come so he promised me it on another date. THat went on three times. I was expecting and needed the money. It was very irritating and I will no longer loan out money to anyone.
That is good I am glad others feel the way I do.
@sharon6345 .......It does make it better doesn't it?
@celticeagle Yes and today since I did not give out money. I had a lot to spend on myself.
@Scrapper88 (1201)
I do not like to loan out money either.
What do you do when people need help?
@sharon6345 If people truly needs help; I will just give them some money and not call it a loan. If they can pay me back; they can.
@Scrapper88 Oh that is what I like too. I don't get it back and I don't look for it back.
No I don't loan people money. If my brother needs something, then we might get it for him if we are able to or give him $20 if he needs it. But no expectation of having it repaid. That doesn't happen often though.
That is what I like too. It saves headaches and stress.
@sharon6345 Yes it does.
I loaned money to two different people that I was close to. Both promised to pay me back in a couple of days. The first woman blew the money on unnecessary junk that were more like impulse purchases than something that a person needed to borrow money for. The second loan was the same trying. It was for crap that really wasn't needed! Neither person has paid me back, nor will they ever pay me back in this lifetime. I no longer "loan" money. I can't afford to keep giving money away, and as soon as people learn that you loan money, everyone comes to you for one. It increases a person's stress levels like crazy when you open your wallet to help others with a "loan"!!!! Then try to borrow from them when there is something that you really need!!!!!
You won't get it then either. that was not nice at all.
I do not like loaning money as well so like you, I just end up giving it away. Loaned money is lost money - at least, that is how I treat it.
That is a great way to see it.
I never loan money. If someone needs it, then I give it and tell them not to give it back. Too much stress to loan money, for me anyway.
That makes me feel so god to know I am not alone in this feeling. Thank you
@thelme55 (11777)
Me, too. I am ashamed to ask my money back. When it is only a small amount, I just give it rather than loaning it because I know, promises to pay is always broken. My experience is not good that my trust is gone.
That is very good to know because it's very true.
I hope they will pay you back and not lose your friendship over it.
I don't want to loan it. So he will be good.
@dragon54u (31340)
I never loan money, I give it. I may say it's a loan because they ask for a loan but I think of it as a gift. When it's paid back it's a wonderful surprise, a windfall! I've loaned some money I did not get back but it did not bother me as I considered it a gift. If you truly love that person that needs $40, "loan" it to them but think of it as a gift. Then you won't stress about it now or in the future.