bitcoin

i have heard about a cryptocurrency that is called bitcoin.i have read many blog about it and some sites also paying in bitcoin what is this kind of currency.does it really exist?
Yes, it does exist and right now, it is valued at an all time high.
I wish I could shed some light on this but I dont know. If you find out let us know.
@AkoPinay (10821)
It is a VIRTUAL/DIGITAL/INTERNET MONEY that can be exchanged to fiat currency thru Coinbase.com if you are in the USA and other supported countries. In the Philippines we have Coins.ph. Others can use Xapo, WirexApp, etc. Coinbase, Xapo, etc. are just similar to PayPal but exclusive for CryptoCurrency.
@ebanreb (4746)
Yes bitcoin is everywhere now. 1 bitcoin costs 10 thousand plus dollars. Bitcoin is the next big thing in the planet.
@dodoazo (11077)
You said your have heard and read about it. It seems it is trending. Therefore, it does exist but it is too risky. It is my personal assessment for I never ever take the risk of investing money in any form of business investment. If you are interested you can search it more from the Internet.
@SAM774 (2225)
Yeah lot been heard about it.... It is a virtual money
@mohit459 (2831)
• Haldwani, India
It's cryptocurrency, it exist in virtual world !. But it can generate a huge profit if invested in it.