Huzzah.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I finally got my notifications gone through and responded to. It took a little bit longer than I thought it would. Not that I'm complaining or anything. The chicken breast for lunch is in the oven right now, so that when it gets done I can take it out and let it cool before adding it to the salad. Dinner is coming along nicely in the crock pot. It also is making the whole house smell awesome. There's not a whole lot else going on today. The neighbors middle son is bringing me squirrels sometime this weekend so I can make fried squirrel again. And no I'm not kidding. I made it over the summer and it was so good.
• Denmark
This is the first time I hear that someone eats squirrels.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
A lot of people eat them. I posted many discussions about cooking them over the summer. I fry/bake them. But you can stew them, or do many other things.
• Denmark
@thislittlepennyearns How do you catch them?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@MALUSE Usually we shoot them. Why waste time with traps when you can just shoot them
• Riga, Latvia
Hope you enjoy your lunch. My day is at an end. I usually don't make myself big meals because being alone it seems too much bother but today I did make my favorite Cincinnati Chili and it came out so good that I will have plenty more for tomorrow.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That sounds good
And you are inviting Scar over for some fried squirrel?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I should. Hey @JolietJake , send Scar over for some fried squirrel.
@sjvg1976 (14716)
I just now had my lunch and as it's Sunday so I am going have a nap soon.