Top bun of the morning to ya!

Peoria, Arizona
I just attempted to do a top bun, my hair is finally long enough to be able to do it. Now...it doesn't look nice, but at least it is out of my face! The probably of being a person who crafts a lot, always having to put my hair up. I love my long hair, I feel like a pretty lion, but I always have to put it up or else I am going to crochet my hair into my projects...which has happened before. Whoops! I slept okay last night, I actually slept a lot and I don't know why. But I am fine with that, I slept with a Cryaotic stream on, which is always nice to sleep to. His voice just makes me so happy and relaxed! I got a lot of punch needling to do today, but I will attempt to finish something. I won't finish the whole project, but I want to get a big piece of it done. Hope you all are doing well!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I feel the pain with crafting and keeping hair out of your face. I tried to leave it down when I was painting last weekend, and got TARDIS paint in my hair. Oops.
• Peoria, Arizona
Oh my gosh haha when I was painting I made sure to keep my hair up because that would have been a disaster haha!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@DesirousDreamer blue hair for work the next day was not good
• Peoria, Arizona
@thislittlepennyearns You were just going through a quick punk rocker phase.
I also cannot tolerate hair in my face. Hope that bun does the trick for you.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is the worst, and I have long bangs so that is even worse haha and it does pretty well, I think a pony tail and a hand clips does it better though.
Crocheted hair. Maybe you can start a fashion trend.
• Peoria, Arizona
I think that is already a thing with weaves haha!
• Riga, Latvia
Best of luck to you on your projects. When I had really long hair as a child I always wore it in braids.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! I sometimes do braids, but my hair is so thick that I just like to put it up.
• Derby, England
I used to do a lot of craft but do less now. i like doing things like that with my daughter and we don't spend enough time together now as she lives in London
• Peoria, Arizona
I love doing crafts, I really do not see myself never working on something haha I will find a way to do them.
You did a good thing I guess. Good for you.
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha trying to do good things.
@kobesbuddy (19424)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm not sure what punch needling is, can you explain? Glad your hair is long enough to pull into a bun, mine is finally that long, also. I wanted to donate my hair, but it's dyed now so they won't accept it:(
• Peoria, Arizona
Punch needle is a form of embroidery! It is so pretty. I have donated my hair before, it was super long and then I joined JROTC and had to chop it all off because my hair was too thick to do a bun and keep the hat on for my uniform haha
@kobesbuddy (19424)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@DesirousDreamer My hair isn't super thick but it's quite long now. I use to do embroidery years ago.
• Peoria, Arizona
@kobesbuddy Everyone gets jealous of my super thick hair haha and I'm like, do you want to brush out the knots? I never done actually embroidery, but this is close enough haha
@Tina30219 (26576)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yeah when our hair is long it tends to get in our face and get in the way sometimes. I hope you get a project done soon. Would love to see pictures of your stuff when you finish it.
• Peoria, Arizona
I will surely show everything when they get finished!
@Tina30219 (26576)
• Onaway, Michigan
@DesirousDreamer I look forward to seeing them all
Long hair can get in the way so easily. I kept mine braided when I was younger. Good luck on your projects.
• Peoria, Arizona
It really does haha I would keep my braided but my hair is so thick that it would just get annoying haha so I just keep it up in a bun of a hair clip.
Good for you. Good luck in completing your tasks.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you very much!
@bunnybon7 (33028)
• Holiday, Florida
i should look that up . maybe it would help me sleep. right now i just turn on my netflix with the father Brown mysteries lol