Hatleys Musi ngs

Garden Grove, California
In the midst of feel ilng a bi d ow n aout some'things I realized some perks. I do nthave to wash any dishes or poot or oan, I d o noit ave to wash clothes and bedding and clean ouse woo hoo.' I do not have to ite mynails tr ying to stretch the food budget IL do not have to vacumn the whole hou se wow lovely. Some of olifes perks ooffse tgrowing o ld Growing olkd No one when yu gotta go you really do have to go'' No,.two Whenyou have indigestion yoiu really reall need tat tus. No.threeIf yoiu need to go to ER you will be pumped loke this Wha is the name of this facility>Whgat h or i8s it What day is it, what mo nth what year/ Who is our presiden? would woiulkd niot know I was in so much painfrom an infected toe I c coulkd not think of the trupets first name I tod them 'the Tr;ump and tyey let it go bute way I am jnoit senilke My siongs for te dayso far,. OKne origial poost and ra phic y P Hatley co pyurighted 2017[/u][u]
You always have a great way of looking at your life.
tjamlsmpw O meed tp accp,[posj a fewtjomghs
@Hatley ......?.......?......?
They ask a lot of questions in hospital sometimes don't they?
all to sh ow weter iorniot y have senie de entia loi kliok
Did you go to the er? Hope all is well
yestat wqas s e ti eacthugh Im fi nd nw
@sallypup (28631)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Asking who is president in this particular time could dangerously raise some folk's blood pressure. The medics best be careful.
lol tats whyI forgot his bloodyname I did ot voe for him and was socked that he got eloected this s so nts