The IRS Sent, This Man Seven Letters

@TLilly15 (1179)
Newport News, Virginia
This man that checks the mail, at our church said he checked the mail box, and there were seven letters, from the IRS to this one man,and the man is not concern, about these letters from the IRS, I can't understand when some people get into a lot of trouble, it don't bother them, I heard some bad things about the IRS, and they are not a company to mess with, I hope this man knows what he is doing by, ignoring the IRS because, this is one company that won't go away, until they get the money that you owe them.
You are so right about the IRS. They will hunt a person down if that money owed is not paid.
@TLilly15 (1179)
• Newport News, Virginia
Well I just hope this man, take the IS seriously if he don't, he will pay in a bad way.
I agree. They seem pretty unforgiving and if ignored the debt increases exponentially.
@TLilly15 (1179)
• Newport News, Virginia
I think right now this man is, ignoring the IRS, he will be sorry if he is.
I’ve heard how IRS can be and that man should be concerned.
@TLilly15 (1179)
• Newport News, Virginia
I heard you can lost, everything with the IRS.
@TLilly15 I heard the same thing. Fortunately we don't have IRS here.
@TLilly15 (1179)
• Newport News, Virginia
@toniganzon The IRS Is not playing, with his man he owes taxes, that he has not paid, and this has been going on for years.
Yes, eventually they can garnish his wages or any money he has coming in. And they can put a lien on his property also. Not a good idea to ignore the letters.
@TLilly15 (1179)
• Newport News, Virginia
They will take his wages, he lives in an apartment, he will be put out of the apartment,so that don't sound good either.
@sallypup (21924)
• Moses Lake, Washington
The IRS does not like to be ignored. They can go for your wages if you do not pay attention.
@TLilly15 (1179)
• Newport News, Virginia
I agree with you this man, think he got this situation under control.