My Saturday - 12/2

Hey everyone. Hope you've all had a nice Saturday so far, and that you continue to as the night goes on. Mine has been alright. Had an iffy night sleep, but woke up and attempted making homemade sugar cookies for my cousins "party". Which the first batch didn't come out right.. but the second one did.. Least I guess it did, as every cookie was eaten. Then my mom and I took my brother to work, hit the treasure chest to drop off some items we didn't need anymore, and went to moms job to get her schedule for the week.. she's off M-Th. . We also stopped at SEAR'S to get a few more Christmas gifts, and grabbed Wendy's for lunch. Once back home we had just enough time to wrap the few gifts we just got while eating, and grab the other gifts we had to give, and the trays of cookies. Got to my cousins, and the kids had already decorated their gingerbread people, and were finishing opening their gifts from my Aunt that lives in Rhode Island. So we gave my Aunt the big bag of her families gifts so she could put it in her car, and gave my cousins oldest son, who lives in Maine, his gifts we got him.. he loved them. . Then my Aunt gave my mom and I our gifts, and my brothers.. mom and I both got a candle and a $25 giftcard to Applebees! So after I get my card from my boyfriend, we'll have $100 for Applebees! Woo. Once the kids opened all their gifts and played with them for about fifteen minutes, and had a slice of pizza - most of them no longer wanted to do Christmas stuff. So they went outside to play tag and hide n seek, while about four kids stayed inside to do crafts. Us grown ups just talked, watched the kids do the crafts, and helped when needed. My cousins baby grabbed a plate with pizza on it off the coffee table and bite it with her two teeth.. she started choking so my mom and I grabbed her and got the food out.. while noone else did anything. About 30 minutes later everyone left. Mom and I went to the store to get a can of gravy and some milk for another night of chicken and mashed potatoes. Came home and started it.. and decided to finally watch 'Bad santa 2' while waiting for it to get done .. hated it! #1 was far better. But dinner was delicious! And after the movie ended, we watched 'Caspers Haunted Christmas' which was as good as I remember, and now we're finishing watching 'Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer' which is a favorite of ours. When it's over I may watch another movie.. If not I'll just put on whatever NICK has on til I go to bed.
@peachpurple (11034)
May I have the sugar cookies recipe?
Its tge betty crocker reciepe.
@Courtlynn I bake the same cookies from my betty crocker book. I have had it for forty years now.
@peachpurple (11034)
@jstory07 wow, your mom gave it to you?
• Lakewood, Colorado
A very busy day for your Courtney..glad it was fine.
Yes it was. Hope yours was ok
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Courtlynn Not the worst so that is good thanks
@TiarasOceanView glad to hear it
You have some big times ahead at Applebee's.
Hopefully. But am excited to see as love their steak and fries
@fly802 (1230)
Glad to hear about your sweet Saturday.This Saturday was also nice for me.I also have done shopping and went to visit my aunt.
Thats good to hear !
Oh how nice mine came out. I love them but won't buy them again.
The cookies?
@noni1959 (2651)
Sounds like a full day for you. I've been sick so not doing much while I get better. I'm sure I'm contagious so don't want to spread the germs.
Thats good you dont want to spread them. I sadly know many who will go any and everywhere when sick . Hope you feel better soon
What a wonderful day, and you received good gifts.
Yes. Very happy and thankful