Friends In The Office

@cttolledo (2322)
Batangas, Philippines
Do you have friends in the your office? Luckily I have friends in the office, we call our group as "awesome friends". We usually hang out together almost everyday, simple bonding makes us happy. We have of what we called "mule night" that happens every friday, mule because of the name of our favorite beer/vodka brand. That's one way of relieving ourselves from 5 days of working. We do travel and shopping together. So happy to share with you what things we have in common, we all have the same design of bags.
@JustBhem (22599)
• Davao, Philippines
When I was working in the Bpo company 3 years ago. I don't trust most of my teammates because they have this habit of backbiting everyone that dislike and displeases them. I have myself and some not so close friends and as much as possible I don't want to develop closeness with them because sometimes we have a different group.
@cttolledo (2322)
• Batangas, Philippines
Backbiting really exist that's why its very hard to find a true friend actually
@JustBhem (22599)
• Davao, Philippines
@cttolledo Yes, and I don't like to be surrounded by them either because you will acquire the attitude.
@cttolledo (2322)
• Batangas, Philippines
@JustBhem yes that's the risk..
• Abuja, Nigeria
I have three friends in the office but only one I can call "a friend in need is a friend in need".
@cttolledo (2322)
• Batangas, Philippines
3 is better . mine I have 4
@rina110383 (23369)
With my online job, I have 2 friends who are also remote freelancers. With my regular job, I don't have close friends.
@cttolledo (2322)
• Batangas, Philippines
wow! have you seen each other in person?
@lady1993 (15616)
yep, i have some.. lately we have been so busy with our different team though that we do not get to hang out that much.. but we plan to have a get together before this year ends
It is good to have friends at work.
@cahaya1983 (9678)
I'm self-employed now, so no. But at my previous workplace I did have a group of colleagues who became my close friends. I think the friendship was what I enjoyed the most when I was there.
It makes work much more pleasant if you have bonded with your co-workers.
@ridingbet (38053)
our group as clinical instructors have a group on chat called 'tropang prenship'.