Tomorrows plans

@Ithink (6751)
So we were discussing flooring for Tess and she wants a carpet, so since I still have the $100.00 my mom gave me about a month ago, and I have saved up another 200 thru the months we are running up to Erie to see what we can find her. I'm really hoping it doesn't cost that much but It probably will. Now to see how much and what color she is going to pick, might have to give her a choice of a few. Hubby says if we go in the morning he might be able to get it done tomorrow and then her and I (if we can get homework done) can set her stuff up in there. Then to save for wood so he can make her some shelving. Im just hoping I have enough money to do this. I want this stuff done!
@yanzalong (8649)
I could have it done much lower than that.
@Ithink (6751)
Not here in the USA, we need one that is 21 feet by 12 feet. We are going to an outlet store as it is where it is the cheapest we have found.
@yanzalong (8649)
@Ithink I've used ceramics for all floors inside the house.
@Ithink (6751)
@yanzalong That would be to cold here in the winter.
Our renovations will need to wait until spring. Hubby finally got our living room floor done a few months ago. It was necessary with Little Miss playing on a plywood floor. I was afraid she would get slivers. I hope you can get it all done in a timely manner and at a good price too.
@Ithink (6751)
So like us you have subflooring? That is what we have thru a lot of the house. Two years ago finally got our bedroom done and the other small room upstairs done. She used that as a bedroom, well still does til we get this one done. We are working on, the cost is something else thou. Hope you can get yours done too.
@Ithink my husband and I discussed the time frame for getting the rest of the renovations done here. We don't want to live here forever and hope to one day sell the place and buy a house with some land. We have set our sights on getting the renovations done by summertime. Not sure when we will be able to move though. That is another thought for another day.
@Ithink (6751)
@ElusiveButterfly Id love to move but hubby doesn't want to redo a mortgage and he bought a little land right next to ours so ours is bigger now. I want to live further in the country with like 5 acres or so. He says he is to old thou.
Hope that you are able to get it all done. We need a new kitchen sink and some new carpeting, but only do a little at a time usually because things aren't cheap.
@Ithink (6751)
The whole house is in progress, such a job. No things aren't cheap, that is for sure. This cost almost 300 bucks and that was going to Ollies Outlet. You can only do what you can at a time.
@shivamani10 (10591)
• Hyderabad, India
Better you ahead purchasing a good carpet. It should be light.This is fundamental to purchase a Carpet. The other thing is to observe whether it is made of cut pieces from various other carpets. ie., recycled ones. Many people purchase them if they get them at cheaper rates.But, you should ask them about it.He will tell you. Otherwise, observe carefully.
@Ithink (6751)
We are going to an outlet store as we cant afford more then that, carpets arent light at all. Even the outlet with the underlay and carpet was almost $300.00
@peachpurple (10913)
maybe you can get a cheap carpet at the thrift store?
@Ithink (6751)
I wish I could find things like that here, although our thirft store at times costs the same as new or close to it. We need one that 21 by 12 for her room.
@Madshadi (4537)
• Brussels, Belgium
Flooring is extremely expensive here. I wish I could’ve done my living for that price
@Ithink (6751)
Her room needed a 21 feet by 12 feet and we went to an outlet bargain place, that is the only reason it was as cheap as it is. It is really expensive here too if you go to a main store. There is flooring I would love for the living room but not paying 1500. lol
@lady1993 (15543)
that is even expensive as it is
@Ithink (6751)
Yep and it was at an outlet store, the cheapest we could find and had to travel about an hour to get there.
I hope so too. Remodeling is expensive!
@Ithink (6751)
It sure is, and we are doing all the rooms, sure is slow going!
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
Good luck for this.
@Ithink (6751)
Thanks!