I don't wanna be awake.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's nearly five am and here I am still awake. Insomnia is strong right now. On a side note ,I am off tomorrow so I am planning on sleeping in. Obviously because this is when I usually get up. I'm also pretty sure I'm getting sick and have an ear ache. Which is going to be no fun. But I took some medicine so hopefully that licks in soon.
You are in fine shape. Take it easy and continue resting even if you can't sleep.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I dont know if I would say fine shape. But I'm in some sort of shape.
@thislittlepennyearns I meant "fine shape" meaning you weren't feeling so hot this morning.
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
How long have you been experiencing this?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's gotten worse since yesterday.
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
@thislittlepennyearns Oh, have you consulted a Doctor?
@sjvg1976 (14526)
Ear pain is unbearable when we sleep at night. Please take pain killer to lower the pain. I think it may help.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I took ibuprofen.
Hope that you will not be sick for real.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It feels like I am, but I have to power through it. Work the next three days.
@shivamani10 (10585)
• Hyderabad, India
Better you do something or other.Forget that you have to sleep.The more you think about not getting it the more you will be depressed.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That doesn't really make sense.
@gullver (534)
• Egypt
I hope you get better very soon
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thank you
My body woke up at 4:30 with the help of a certain bad orange cat. I will be up for a bit but I think I will eventually lay back down.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
The orange cat is very good at that.
@thislittlepennyearns He is a creature of habit and doesn't acknowledge weekends. Luckily I was in bed at a reasonable hour last night so I was okay getting up early this morning. . . but then I went back to bed for a few more hours. I love Bad Sandy but he is a nut.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@NJChicaa Harley usually wakes me up at 5 every morning to go outside. I love her, but on my days off I would love to be able to sleep in a little bit.
@moffittjc (35615)
• Gainesville, Florida
You really stayed up until 5:00am? Wow, that was a long night! Was your other half snoring all night? lol I hope you don't get sick! Won't be no fun here without you bantering back and forth with me! Feel better soon!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm definitely sick but I've gotta power through it and work the next three days.
@moffittjc (35615)
• Gainesville, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns Aww, that sucks. I know how it feels to have to power through sickness to deal with work. Hang in there, and feel better soon.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@moffittjc Thanks. I didn't even eat any of the pork I made for dinner. Just hurts to eat.
I hate insomnia, I hope you get some good rest.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It wasn't that great of rest because I'm sick so sleeping is hard. But I've been trying to sleep off and on for the last few days because of how crummy I feel
@thislittlepennyearns I suffer from lack of sleep also, so I know how horrible it can feel to face the day sleep deprived. Hopefully, you can catch up someday soon.
@peachpurple (10913)
Sorry to hear that you had insomnia and the ear ache. Maybe a day rest should fix the problem
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's turned into a cold with scratchy throat and all
I hope you feel better soon, I am praying for you. =)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thank you!
Good morning I am still awake too, but about to head to bed soon.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I slept off and on till ten.
@averygirl72 (13677)
I'm having insomnia too but not frequent now. So you stay asleep all night? Take care and get well soon