Sometimes the solution is right there in front of your nose and you can’t see it

@Madshadi (4856)
Brussels, Belgium
Some of you probably know about me starting my website work from scratch because my Windows PC fails to work. Had to install all the software and start from scratch because Windows data can’t be transfer to another OS. I installed a newer version of a software I use to create animation for my website which took me ages to figure out. The older version I used is not available for downloading anymore. Rendering images in the software took ages. It needed hours just to render 15 frames which is insane. I reduced the light, pixels, image size, texture and tried everything. And just as I was about to give up and search for another software the main rendering menu caught my eye. I found that I was rendering with the highest quality. I switched to another mode and it worked faster than before. All those hours of trying to figure out the problem could’ve been saved if I started with the main menu. But sometimes we can’t see the solution even if it’s in front of our noses. Did anything related ever happen to you?
NO I would not manage that.
@Madshadi (4856)
• Brussels, Belgium
And I hope you will never have to go through that
Yikes! I couldn't even put new batteries in my mouse today!!!!! Lol!!!!!
@Madshadi (4856)
• Brussels, Belgium
Oh that sucks. But even the simplest task could get irritating sometimes.
@Madshadi I'm computer illiterate. Thank heavens for my son and friends!
@Madshadi (4856)
• Brussels, Belgium
@DianneN new computers are more and more user-friendly and much easier to use.
Not with my laptop, but with other things.
This is always happening to me but in much simpler ways. I'm glad you figured out the problem.
@Madshadi (4856)
• Brussels, Belgium
Makes one think to try to find the easy solution first before anything else
@Madshadi Exactly. When my husband gets stuck with something I always ask 'what is the simplest thing it could be' and sometimes it is something simple.
Yes, all the time. Plus, I always try to make things harder than they are. I'm glad you found a better solution.
@Madshadi (4856)
• Brussels, Belgium
I think if we stop awhile to think and analyse before doing things we would save a lot of time and energy.
@Madshadi I agree, but I dive right in first.
It took us six months to realize we would have more counter space in the kitchen if we placed the microwave in the pantry. Duh.
@Madshadi (4856)
• Brussels, Belgium
That was another good example thanks.
not yet so far
@Madshadi (4856)
• Brussels, Belgium
I’m glad for that