Movie and TV Lovers, behold!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Who doesn't like movies? Instead of buying movies, renting movies, or paying for a subscription service like NetFlix, you may be able to watch the movie that you want to see without paying anything! How do I do that, Sean? Here is the breakdown my fellow MyLotter, I just discovered an amazing website that will help you find movies and shows to stream for FREE! The website is All you do is go to this site and type in whatever movie or TV show you that you would like to watch and CanIStreamIt will scour the world wide web for you. If the movie or TV show that you want to watch is streaming somewhere for free on the internet, CanIStreamIt will tell you where to go! Simple, right? So before spending your hard earned money on buying or renting a movie, check with CanIStreamIt to see if you can watch it for free first! This will save you trip to the RedBox too! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some movies to watch. Have a good day!
@tallawah (7361)
• Kingston, Jamaica
there are many sites which show movies and tv shows free.
• Las Vegas, Nevada
That is correct. The advantage of using CanIStreamIt is that, instead of you having to take the time to search all of the different websites for the movie that you want to watch, CanIStreamIt will search through them for you!
@tallawah (7361)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@SeanPwins fantastic...I'll take a look
@mohit459 (2869)
• Haldwani, India
I love to watch Hollywood movies.