Do You Use Cell Phones While Driving? Someones Waiting For You At Home.

@kavinitu (1039)
So many public awareness and traffic rules but people never take it seriously while driving they use their cell phones, putting others and their own lives at risk. Just yesterday I witnessed 3 drivers one after the another on a busy traffic lane using their cell phones on the move. The worst part was one of them was a biker he was bending his neck on the shoulder to hold the cell phone while driving without a helmet. Some even push the cell phone inside the helmet besides the ears so that they can talk while driving and the phone is not visible. People don't understand someone is waiting for you at home and even of those who are walking down the road who could be victims of negligence. Countless accidents have caused lives of careless drivers and even innocent people because of the use of cell phones while driving. Please avoid the use of cell phones while driving, the call will return back but our life won't. Be safe and keep others safe, Avoid Using Cell Phones While Driving. Image Credit:- Pixabay.
In my state of IL, all drivers of all ages are banned from texting and using a cell phone while driving. Only drivers 19 years old and over are permitted to use a hands-free device while operating a vehicle. The police rarely do anything about this, though.
@kavinitu (1039)
@Corbin I think the use of hands-free should not be allowed for any ages. Where as the police are concerned its the same scenario here in our country too, they are just whats the big deal. People need to understand that its for their own safety.
If I do have to use my phone I try to pull over or wait till I reach a stop sign. So sad to hear of many accidents due to phones.
@kavinitu (1039)
@Livinghappy That is something to be appreciated and others should learn from you. I wish people care about themselves more than who is calling and why is he.
@sjvg1976 (14705)
No i don't use my phone while driving. I hate when my phone rings while driving.
@kavinitu (1039)
@sjvg1976 Good of you to so, I can understand it must be really frustrating to have call while driving.
I will call someone before I leave and put it on speaker, but I never call while driving.
@kavinitu (1039)
@misunderstood_zombie Don't mind me asking, if you receive a call through headphones or speaker while driving isn't it disturbing your concentration on the road. I have no idea as I don't a have vehicle so that I could test it myself.
@kavinitu I usually don't drive very far, so I just wait until I get there to answer.
@kavinitu (1039)
@misunderstood_zombie that's really a nice move from your side being on the safer side is better than falling in trouble
@mohit459 (3000)
• Haldwani, India
Nah I don't!..
@kavinitu (1039)
Great
@tech40 (7963)
I lnow that its bad to use mobile phone while driving but there are times that I still use my phone but my speed is just 10
@kavinitu (1039)
@tech40 I would request you not to do so even if you are at the speed of 10 or even less. Instead I would suggest you to park aside and talk its a question of safety where negligence has no space.
@rina110383 (23527)
No, I don't know how to drive.
@kavinitu (1039)
@rina110383 we both are excluded as even I don't.
@ChoukseyMK (1017)
This is offence. I don't understand why don't afraid and government is so lenient on this issue.
@kavinitu (1039)
@ChoukseyMK Blaming the government or the police won't bring any solution to the matter we are all learned humans and very well know or safety limits but still there are people who take it lightly and become a victim of their own negligence.
@kavinitu people take lightly that is why they need to be punished.
@kavinitu (1039)
@ChoukseyMK Only if punishment could make them aware of their safety.
@rubyriaz007 (2564)
I won't use mobile when I am driving. If it is an urgent call, I would park my car in a safe place and attend the call.If the cops catch you speaking on phone and driving, we have to pay a huge sum as fine. We can't concentrate driving when we attend calls. Safety comes first.
@kavinitu (1039)
Absolutely safety comes first the penalty doesn't matter but life does better to be safe avoid speaking on phones while driving
16h
i dont use phone if outside i wait until i get back home
17h
There are laws here against driving and using your cell phone but people still do it and nothing happens to them. I think it is very stupid and they need to have their full attention on driving only. I have seen people on bikes using their cellphones. That also is very dangerous because then they are also not paying attention.