Keep home clean

I enjoy having a clean home. It puts me in a better mood to walk in and there isn't much to do at home. Which in all reality and there is always something to clean in a house. I straighten up at least one hour everyday and take one day out of the week to get the house clean, cause straighten up and cleaning up are two different things. How do you keep your house clean?
@ebanreb (4812)
Everyday my mother cleans the house.That is her routine every day.
That's the only way to keep it clean . LOL
@ebanreb (4812)
@Livinghappy hahaha yeah everyday clean up drive lol
@mythociate (13942)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I like it clean, but I'm pretty lazy. So I usually 'clean up whatever little mess I make at-the-time-I-make-it (rather than make a lot of little messes and clean `em all up at the same time). But it's good to make sure the whole place is clean every few days ... when I was living alone, I would go for months without cleaning my bedsheets; and for-some-reason always wondered 'why there are so many bed-bugs finding me ' (now I know it's because I was literally leaving out a buffet for them!)
Woah lol yeah it's best to clean as often as you can. Keep those bed sheets clean ??
@mythociate (13942)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
@Livinghappy Yeah. I throw the top-sheets in the wash once a week, the top-sheets & the comforter once a month, and the sheets & the comforter & the cover-sheets once every three months.
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
• Denmark
Have you noticed that your photo is sideways?
@MALUSE lol yeah I need to fix that
Nice. I also like to live in a clean space
Yes . It just puts me in a better mood
@mandala100 (25371)
@Livinghappy Hi and welcome to myLot my friend. We have a regular weekly cleaning usually at the end of the week my friend.
Yeah I do my cleaning on Wednesday .
@JustBhem (22644)
• Davao, Philippines
I always have my room clean and I like the smell of a chlorinated tile.
I did it on my off day, once a week. I tried to make as mininal a mess as I can, knowing I am too lazy to clean up later.
@Bluedoll (16801)
i just wish the dust I pick up wouldn't end up back in the same spot
@rina110383 (23520)
I keep my place clean by doing little cleaning every evening before I rest and general cleaning every weekend.