All Decked Out

A little while ago I had to give in and lie down. I'm not feeling well and today is a particularly difficult day, so back to bed I trotted. I felt bad because there are boxes of Christmas ornaments and decorations strewn all over the place, and our tree wasn't even completely decorated. My husband knew how bad I felt and that I wanted to get all of our decorating finished today, so when I rose a few minutes ago I see that he finished the tree and most of the other decorating. Now we'll just put the boxes back and we're all set. Are you all decked out yet?
Your husband did a very good job. Now enjoy the lights tonight.
Thanks!
Awww that was sweet of him. Hope you feel better now
What a guy, and he did this when he really wanted to be watching the football game.
@Juliaacv awww! Good hubby. Lucky girl.
@1creekgirl (13659)
That was very thoughtful of your husband. Good job, pretty tree. Our grandson decorated our tree while I watched. Just didn't feel up to helping, but I feel a little better today. Hope you will tomorrow also.
Hopefully we both wake feeling much better tomorrow.
@1creekgirl (13659)
@shubhu3 (25521)
• New Delhi, India
Take care of yourself. Do step by step
Thanks, am doing just that.
@shubhu3 (25521)
• New Delhi, India
@Juliaacv That's good. :)
What a sweet husband you have yes, I put mine up Friday.
I think that I'll keep him around-lol, of course after 30 years I wouldn't think otherwise!
@rina110383 (24034)
What's on top of the tree? It's a beautiful tree.
We have an angel on the top of it, its hard to tell from the picture that I took-sorry about that.
It seems you have a really kind husband like me. We're very lucky I think.
I think that you're right, we both are!
It looks good! Hope you feel better.
Thanks, all set up for a few weeks of enjoyment.
@sueznewz2 (10196)
• Alicante, Spain
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, but how thoughtful of your hubby to finish doing the tree and other decorations ... he's done a great job..., I'm at work for a couple of weeks now, so will decorate at home when I finish ... but today myself and my co-worker decorated the house and tree of the lady We're looking after... which was fun
That was nice, everyone can enjoy the season together that way.
Good looking tree well done.
Thanks, it was a joint effort but now its all decorated.
That's so sweet of him. That's just special.
Thanks, I was pretty thankful of that kind gesture because he really would have rather been full concentrated on watching his football game.
We didn't even put up the small tree last year. Not sure if we will this year or not. Hope that you get to feeling better. It was wonderful of him to finish it.
Thanks, I think that today is a write-off, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day health wise. We have so many Christmas decorations, and we both really love them, its like Christmas Central around here because all of our decorations from our previous large home are up here and this is a really small space.
Yes I just need to finish wrapping when they arrive. I been set for a while now.
I have not started my wrapping yet. I still want to finish baking perhaps next weekend and then will wrap.
@Morleyhunt (19341)
Your husband is definitely a keeper. Good job on his part. I have the tree up. The garland is still in the garden shed. The second tree is in the box, close to where it will stand. My snowmen are parked on a tray. I'm feeling lazy. Hope you feel better.
I pushed myself to stay up as long as I could to get the decorations up, but I just got so weak that I had to go to bed for an hour. I knew that he wanted to watch the football game, so seeing what he'd gotten done was amazing. You'll get that garland and second tree up.
He did a great job. The tree looks wonderful. I have all my decorating done and the boxes put away. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
Thanks, I was pleasantly surprised, and he likes to watch football on Sundays. I still have the boxes, but otherwise things look great. Tomorrow has to be a better day.
no need to.No tree here.Those days are gone from us.We done that and done this.No more