learn what we face for the future

@sugartoes (43766)
Greencastle, Indiana
I SH%T you not, it's time to get our heads out of our ?'s & face what we are looking at that COULD come true we all have to do the unthinkable in our lives am I right? well this has to be one of them to learn what COULD BE. I have watched this as I do everything I share with you & if there's a MORE better time than now to learn what our future is IN for I'd say the time has COME ASAP. If I do get someones attention & they take it to heart I'd say that I've hopefully done some justice to helping them to help others in a disaster, we need to look reality in the FACE.
If you liked this video and you want to show your support then you can really help me out by having a look at a game I am developing about building and codin...
@kobesbuddy (59055)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Self destruction is what mankind has done, right on down through the centuries, forever!
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@kobesbuddy well you have a point for sure & now we have to do all we can to protect ourselves to survive.
@kobesbuddy (59055)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sugartoes God will protect those, who place their faith in Him:)
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@kobesbuddy you sure about that? there's times where he leaves US to protect ourselves to give us the bravery we need.
@gullver (542)
• Egypt
You are right, I have heard before that nuclear weapons on earth are enough to destroy the life completely on earth, this is really horrible, but I think this will not happen to a large extent.
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@gullver the point is do ANY OF US know where & when ?? NO but we can take the time to do what ever we can to protect ourselves.
@gullver (542)
• Egypt
@sugartoes Yes, going to safe places just kidding Sure we have to do something, but we are weak we have nothing worth to do, governments do what they want
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@gullver so how do you protect yourself?
@velvet53 (17721)
• Palisade, Colorado
Things are getting worse every day. No one knows when or what will happen at this rate,
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 you can say that again it's not sounding OR looking good we're like sitting ducks & there's nothing we can do to stop it.
@velvet53 (17721)
• Palisade, Colorado
@sugartoes No there isn't and that is hard to swallow.
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 & hard to fix when you on a fixed income & have 2-30 yr old vehicles to go anywhere. we're screwed.
@nela13 (9873)
• Portugal
It is so scaring
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nela13 there's A LOT in this world that's scary it's up to US to protect ourselves the best way we CAN so it's better you learn NOW on what's at stake than to NOT know when the times comes on WHAT to do.
@nela13 (9873)
• Portugal
@sugartoes you are right but sometimes we feel like we are so small
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nela13 then that's when you change that & make yourself FEEL bigger than ever cause this is NO time to feel small.
Yes it could happen it i have too much living left to do to be worried about this
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marty1 are you sure about that? cause if you haven't been following the news, I'd hate to say you might be wrong I'd LIKE to think we have the next 300 yrs but you & me BOTH know LIFE has no guarantees, only by the good lord above can decide that.
@FayeHazel (22124)
Wow, that's scary stuff. Not only the damage it does in the present - but contaminating an area for centuries to come
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@FayeHazel YEP & if you REALLY want to be woke up here's something else that will scare the crap out of you.
I recorded this for everyone that's interested in what's going on around the world TODAY, I have to say this is not a movie NOR is it a joke. it's REAL
Sorry, I'm not sitting through a two hour documentary. I know the time is coming when the world will be completely out of control, or so we think. All I need to do is read the book of Revelation to know what's coming soon. And then I need to trust that God has everything under his control, even if it doesn't look like it at the time.
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I can deal with that so what IF the time is just around the corner? with n Korea & his threats.
@sugartoes He's part of the Wars and Rumors of Wars that Jesus talked about in Matthew 24.
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him well is trump TOO? or how's this suppose to all end?
@VivaLaDani13 (22913)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes It's disgusting that these weapons were made in the first place. People disgust me.
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 well it is what it is & we just have to either fix what's going on or live with it.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes We, as civilians can't really do much about it. It's mainly up to governments and world leaders. They are all the ones tied into this crap.
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 don't forget god has a LOT to do with what happens on this earth like hurricanes & storms & fires just out of the blue & earthquakes & so forth. Gov has to protect us at ANY cost they CAN.
@Shiva49 (14488)
The reality cannot be wished away. We are playing with fire - nuclear fire - and more are possessing them with a "to hell with it" attitude. Our response is to look the other way. It is time to bite the bullet and for that we need wisdom to do the right thing - siva
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Shiva49 you are SO right about that, I can't believe the way people are just like I have a lot of life to live to not worry about this.
@Shiva49 (14488)
@sugartoes Yes, the awareness and the will are lacking. It is like Nero is fiddling while Rome is burning. The present day Neros are adding fuel to the nuclear fire! siva
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Shiva49 which is NEVER GOOD.
@sallypup (29824)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I agree. Stop the ignorance.
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sallypup as IN what -- ignorance?
@aureliah (20777)
• Kenya
Interesting. I will have to watch it to understand better
@sugartoes (43766)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@aureliah you will be in AW over just how this CAN effect our nation IF N Korea takes action OR TRUMP.