Delayed Hello

Peoria, Arizona
So I would have already said hello to everyone on here and start my routine of getting to notifications and posts, however, my computer is taking half a century to update! So here is a hello from my phone. Last night it was the late night with cry and russ stream and it was nice. They had technical difficulties, but it all worked out. I didn't go to bed until like 6 or 7. My mom got us some Steel Reserve, I got the watermelon flavored one, she the spiked punch. And I drank it through the night and impressed with myself. It is a 24 floz, so it is tall, I never drank an either can in one night before, I can normally only make it half and save the rest the next day. Nope, I was just having such a good time with the stream and playing video games that I ended up drinking the entire can. Which made me giggly and then passed out for 7 hours straight. Yeah! My computer is still updating very slowly...so how are you doing?
I just got here for the day too.
• Peoria, Arizona
I didn't even make it to spend time on here today, my computer was updating for hours haha
I am taking a TV break and checking myLot.
• Peoria, Arizona
Always a good time.
The updates can seem to take forever sometimes.
• Peoria, Arizona
And it really did take forever I think it took almost 6 hours.
@rina110383 (23214)
Doing great. Excited to have a video chat with a friend later.
• Peoria, Arizona
That is awesome! Hope you had fun
Wow. Maybe you need to drink a whole can every night to get some good sleep all the time
• Peoria, Arizona
Sounds like too much money to spend and my liver would be very unhappy haha
@DesirousDreamer true. But it worked for ya. Lol
@Ganma7 (2062)
Started decorating for Xmas.
• Peoria, Arizona
How exciting!
I had to look it up, since I've never heard of steel reserve before. I'm glad you had a good time, and hope your computer speeds up.
Updates tale so long sometimes. Glad you enjoyed your Steel Reserve.
• Peoria, Arizona
This one took forever haha
@kobesbuddy (19363)
• East Tawas, Michigan
How is your anti-virus doing? When my computer gets full of crud, I use CCleaner, to get rid of it. Then, it's free to run at top speed.
• Peoria, Arizona
It isn't that. My computer was slow from the get go. It was just built that way. I know a lot about computers and it was just built for average use, and I must do a little too much to make it slow.
@kobesbuddy (19363)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@DesirousDreamer Yikes, that would really bother me, trying to get things done online!
• Peoria, Arizona
@kobesbuddy Haha, I am a patient person. Because then when I wait for something to load in I just do something else.
I had some follow up call to my job application. Hopefully, I can nail the possibility of having a part-time job online.
• Peoria, Arizona
Oooh good luck!
@Tina30219 (26285)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sometimes when we are having fun we tend to drink more than we originally would. My day was good we went out with our friend had to take something back to store my man got the other day that did not work out and get the money back then we went to Walmart and got a few things then picked up a pizza and had a picnic in our friends car by the water it was a nice day.
• Peoria, Arizona
Sounds like a pretty good day!
@Tina30219 (26285)
• Onaway, Michigan
@DesirousDreamer It sure was.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm making dinner right now and trying to keep my mind off the fact that I feel like I'm dying..
• Peoria, Arizona
No dying, it is not allowed.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@DesirousDreamer okay. I'll try not too. I'm off to work now. So hopefully I can make it through that without too much trouble.
Ive heard of Steel Reserve but never tried it. Would you suggest it?