My Day

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Today has been a great day. Had a bit of a slow start. It's been warm so I puttered around before leaving for church, only to find my windows were frosty, which meant I wasn't leaving as soon as I planned. So ten minutes later, I was finally on my way to church. I managed to get behind a super slow driver, meaning dead on speed limit or less. I finally got around the guy, and got to church before it started. When I got home, my box from Amazon was waiting on my door. I'm writing this on my new Chromebook and I love it. It's just like my desktop, except for the numbers across the top. I also got all my kids Christmas presents in the same box. I had left a message on FB for my youngest son for the best day to do laundry. He called me as I was getting the Chromebook set up and before the Packers game started, which I'm now watching as I work here. Now going to my younger son's apartment with a game at Lambeau Field can be fun, but I got there okay, by going an alternate route, even though the game was already started. It turned out to be the better choice for direction to his apartment. Now with my son's apartment, I need him to take the basket to the basement and bring it up. No problem. With my load in the washer, he decided to go to Best Buy and Wal-Mart. By the time we got back to his apartment my knees were finished. However, it was a good move to go to Wal-Mart as I also needed to go for a few items. While we waited for my laundry to dry, we watched Westworld. I didn't see the whole movie, but it was interesting to see what I did before I left, and ran into Packers traffic on my way home. So it's been a good day. Laundry is done, shopping is done, and the Packers beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Such was my day. How was yours? Thanks for reading. I can definitely say, I love this Chromebook. Nothing like my laptop.
I hope it is a help with all the writing that you do.
It should be. I found a couple apps from Office to put on it that were free. That will definitely help.
Good for you - a productive day with some entertainment thrown in. Apart from redecorating my bathroom, my day was pretty laid back.
Redecorating your bathroom sounds like fun.
@kobesbuddy (19737)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Your day was pretty busy, and Go Packers, a great win!
Yes, it was a great win.
@kobesbuddy (19737)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@just4him They are heading toward a trophy:)
@kobesbuddy I don't know about that, but it would be nice to get into the playoff's again. We've been there the last 8 years.
Good for you there.
Thank you.
@just4him @amadeo.Have a good evening Val
@amadeo Thank you. It was good.
@rina110383 (23692)
It's Monday morning here. Am having a happy day here at work now.
That's great you're having a good day at work.
Glad you are enjoying yout Chromebook and that you had a great day. I spent mine decorating and wrapping a few gifts.
That sounds like fun too. Yes, finally have a laptop I can enjoy.
@ebanreb (4835)
Good day to you my friend. hoping that your ok and enjoy your day. God bless you!!
Thank you. I hope your day is also blessed.
@ebanreb (4835)
@just4him Yeah everyday is a brand new day for us to live by my friend.
@ebanreb Yes, it is.
You had a good day, nice that you got a new tablet and all of your other items arrived. We had a sunny and mild day here also, I wanted to spend some time outside, but I wasn't feel well enough. We finished our decorating for Christmas and I was surprised by a nice email from an aunt of mine.
It's always nice to get an e-mail from someone special. It wasn't a tablet, but a Chromebook laptop. It's better than any I've had. Just like working on the desktop. I'm glad you had a pleasant day yesterday.
@just4him Ooops, sorry, I'm such an electronic geek! We only use laptops here also, we each have our own because sometimes my husband needs to take his to work.
@Juliaacv I really like it, though I still spend the majority of my time on my desktop.
Can't forget, spending time with your son! Glad you got all that done today!
Yes, that was great.
Busy day all right! I wish I could do a tenth of what you do.
The walking and stairs almost beat me yesterday. However, a night recharge and I was in the pool this morning.
@nela13 (716)
• Portugal
You had a good day, Hope you enjoy your chromebook
I am enjoying it, thank you.
So very glad that they won today. We just took it easy and relaxed mostly.
That's a good thing to do.
Go Packers go!!!
Yes! I think we should win next week's game. It's against Cleveland and they hadn't won a game yet this year. Just hope we don't hand them their first win.
@fishtiger58 (30715)
• Momence, Illinois
I thought about getting a Chromebook but settled for a new Fire HD which is my Christmas present from my hubby I love it.
I'm glad you love yours too. Haven't heard of a Fire HD.
@fishtiger58 (30715)
• Momence, Illinois
@just4him It's an Amazon tablet, really nice and not horribly expensive, their biggest one which is high definition with a 10 inch screen is only 149 bucks.
@fishtiger58 That is a great price.
Glad you had a nice day and enjoy your new tablet. I wound up having a fabulous day and lunch with friends and their husbands. Also spent lots of quality time with Doodles. lol
Everyone is calling it a tablet. It's a laptop. I'm glad you had a fabulous day with friends and Doodles. That's most important before you leave everyone behind for a few months.
@just4him My son has one and loves it so much that he bought one for his bride! I may get one for Florida. Thank you. It was wonderful seeing everyone for what will be the last time for four months, including that Doodles!!!!
@DianneN They really are easy to use.
@jobelbojel (5166)
I was checking a Chromebook online. Hope you will find the convenience using it. I am not used to the laptop keyboard with the numbers on the top.
I'm not either, but I used to have it that way before I started into a regular computer keyboard, so it shouldn't be too hard to get used to again. So far it's very easy to use.
@aureliah (3848)
My day was great.
That's good, you had a great day too.
Everything came up roses for you today.
Yes, it did!
Glad the Chromebook is so satisfactory. You had a busy day.
I am too. My previous laptop experience wasn't good, but this one works as good as my desk top. It was busy. I was in bed at 8 last night.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Do the chrome books have CD drives?
No. It's just one word.