Creep Catchers

@UncleJoe (8531)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Having been a victim of internet deceit I have a hardy contempt for people who misrepresent themselves online. Regardless of reason, whether feeling inferior or just playing head games, it is one of the most despicable things I know of. Unless, of course, you are a “Creep Catcher”. This is a world-wide volunteer organization who pretend to be underage children, either boys or girls, depending on the sexual preference of the pedophiles they snag. Let me warn you that some of the language in the accompanying clip is quite graphic. However, this is a REAL life threat to our youth that can’t be sugar-coated or ignored. After watching several of their videos, Creep Catchers has become my favorite YouTube channel. I only wish I was still young enough to participate, but, then again, it was probably best I never knew about this several years ago. When I was younger, there would have been an extremely good possibility that if the pedophile didn’t go to prison I probably would have. As much as I love my children, the thought of some piece-of-garbage molesting one would have been my own undoing. It’s not that kids are stupid, but that they are naïve and gullible. If you aren’t monitoring your child’s online activity, you need to be.
Check Out Their Website: http://www.surreycreepcatcher.com/ Follow Them On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/surreycreepcatcher/
@Platespinner (18511)
Phew, I thought for a minute you were going to out me for being the 400 lb hairy ape that you've discovered I really am.
@UncleJoe (8531)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Do you mean that you're really Friar Tuck @Platespinner ?
PIxabay
@UncleJoe I'm not nearly as handsome as Friar Tuck. Here's a photo of me being coquettish.
@UncleJoe (8531)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@Platespinner You look like a different person without your glasses.
More organizations like this are certainly needed. There is way too much going on in the internet world for the police to handle. Hope they catch all these sick predators!!!!!!
@UncleJoe (8531)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@DianneN I am looking into organizing a branch here. I'm sure I can find plenty of volunteer muscle to do the "heavy work" for me.
This is an awesome program, I cant watch I am not on the big computer, We did not have computers when I was a kid, the pedophile actually came up and talked to the kids back then
@UncleJoe (8531)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
What I find most scary @andriaperry is that now that I'm older, there is no doubt that I actually met a couple of pedophiles as a kid. I just didn't know they were.
@1creekgirl (8704)
It's so tragic that we need organizations like this. God bless them.
@UncleJoe (8531)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@1creekgirl That's what I say!
I have not heard of this group that catches internet bad guys (and gals). Sounds cool. Should be law enforcement doing stuff like this
@UncleJoe (8531)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@maezee Law enforcement already have their hands full. I commend this group who catch them and hold therm for police.
I've never seen this. I saw the show To Catch A Predator, but not this one. It's scary how many of the perverts are out there. I just finished the video, how sad that guy just ruined his life, but how wonderful they caught him.
These guys are doing a great job. It's a never-ending problem.