ABC's of the favorites..

Need something fun to do / post with everything that has been going on in my head. And since I already did the whole ABC's about me thing back in April, I don't really want to do that again. So here's something a tad different.. ABC's of my favorites: actors, shows AND movies, all in one. A - Adam Sandler. Have always loved Adam, and his movies. My favorites of his are Big Daddy, Grown Ups, Just Go With It, and Blended. B - Boy Meets World. (show). One of my absolute favorites. Have watched every episode a hundred times, never saw a bad one. C - Channing Tatum! Didn't even have to think on this one, as watching him in 'The Vow' a bit ago is what made me think of this post. Also love him in 'Step Up' and the Jump Streets. D - Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas . Love Jim Carey in this, and don't understand why so many prefer the cartoon.. lol. E - Emma Roberts. I've loved her ever since the tv show 'Unfabulous'. But her in 'Scream 4', 'We're The Millers' and 'Scream Queens' (show) just made me love her more. F - Finding Nemo!. This is a no brainer. Have loved this movie since it came out, and it was mine and my little cousins movie to watch together.. also have probably watched it more times than any other movie. G - Girlfriends. I used to sit for hours watching this show. I would laugh, smile, be sad.. it was great lol. H - Hayden Panettiere. From Soap Operas and 'Remember the Titans' as a little girl to 'Bring it On: All or Nothing' and 'Law and Order SVU' as a teen / adult.. I love her. I - Ice Age. The whole movie series is good, though I do like the first the best. J - John Q (Movie). My boyfriend got me into this years ago, and now everytime I see it on, I have to watch it. (Love me some Denzel!) K - Kirsten Dunst. From 'Jumanji', 'Fifteen and Pregant' and 'Bring it On'.. she's a pretty good actress. L - Last Man Standing. Love me some Time Allen comedy. M - Madea!. Love every single Madea movie! And Tyler Perry is THE man. N - No Strings Attached. Like this movie, and couldn't find anything better to put so guess it's a fav. O - One Life To Live. A soap I connected with, because both I and the girl on screen (played by Kristen Alderson) were pregnant teens at the same time. P - Pretty Little Liars. This show pissed me off sooo much! But I never stopped loving it. It did it's job. Q - Queen Latifah. From 'Set it Off' and 'Taxi' to 'Beauty Shop' and her own live show.. love her. R - Rudolph. Love my Christmas movies, and that reindeer! S - Santa Claus is coming to town. Another Christmas favorite! T - The Temptations. Y'all should've known from me watching it earlier today. Love the story, and the music. U - Unfabulous. Only thing I could come up with.. did love it though. V - . First one I can't come up with anything. W - White Chicks. Why would it be anything else . X - Second one with nothing. Y - Year Without A Santa Claus. Absolute favorite Christmas movie. Even have it on dvd . Z - Zenon. Loved the Zenon movies growing up and still do. Wish they played often. * Are any of your favorites here?
Lets see...A, B, D, F, I, L, R, S, W and Y.
So many the same! Awesome!
@Courtlynn Yes quite a few. I found that interesting!
@Happy2BeMe shows we have more in common with people than we think. Most the time we do with those we dont get along with too.
I always like Santa Claus is coming to town.
@Tina30219 (26583)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yes there are quite a few that are my favorites especially Rudolph.
Yay! Rudolph would be so pleased!
I love adam as well.
Whats your favorite with him?
@rina110383 (23048)
I love Pretty Little Liars.
Who did you like and dislike the most
Haha I havent heard of many of these!
Really
Good grief, I have a few of those in common with you. I watched One Life to Live way before you were born! It was the character of Starr Manning you identified with. PLL of course. I have liked Kirsten Dunst forever and Bring It On is one of my all time favorites. Ditto on Hayden Panettiere. I liked Emma Roberts a lot on Scream Queens (she was hilarious as Chanel) and American Horror Story.
Yeah, I know she played starr, but figured not many would know who I was talking about so said the actresses name thinking that may get them to know. Lol. Yes Emma played Chanel perfectly. Sad they stopped the show.
@Courtlynn Did you know Kristen Alderson's brother Eddie is the actor who played Matthew? "Scream Queens" got low ratings and it was a surprised it had a second season.
@JohnRoberts yes, i know. And i follow both on social media. And have gotten likes and tweets from Kristen. Eddie had cancer not that long ago
Finding Nemo and Boy Meets World. You've given me some inspiration though. I had actually come up with a post of my favorite movies using the ABC's, so I think I might post that soon. Thanks for the inspiration!
that's great!!