Bit chilly here but not for these birds

All kinds of birds rush to our birdbath even in chilly weather. These tiny tots are no exception. They always come in groups chatting away among themselves while they are busy frolicking in the bird bath. Wonder what they are saying to each other. This picture was taken sometime ago. It is not easy to capture them in my camera. The moment I open the door they just fly away.
Some of our little birds bathe together but others bathe one at a time.
Thanks to the fruits and the birdbath we have several of them visiting us every single time. Besides this there is yet another group that comes. I have a slide show
I created this video with the YouTube Slideshow Creator (http://www.youtube.com/upload) Happy to share my moments with the birds that visit Solitaire
@allknowing That's a lovely clip. Thanks for sharing it with us.
@sjvg1976 (14716)
All of us need water even in winters so the thirsty birds are coming to bird bath.
@ilocosboy (33306)
maybe they are saying: "its so cold here." "shh, someone is taking us picture, they might have heard us."
@DaddyEvil (22421)
I like your photo, Always smiling! I am sure you had your work cut out for you trying to actually get the babies to pose for you, get them to smile and say "cheese" as you took the picture! (grinning and teasing you!) Hmmm... you know, it is possible the birds are discussing whether or not you will finally get them a supply of towels since you've been kind enough to supply them with the bath. (grinning and giggling, now!)
Most birds will preen their feather after their bath, perched on branches.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
@allknowing Yes, I have seen them doing that, too, Always smiling... I believe that if you tried hard enough, you could teach them to love how nice clean, fluffy and warm towels feel after their bath, too! (I just don't envy the person who will have to clean and dry the towels after the birdies have finished using them!)
@DaddyEvil They are independent creatures and do not need all that fuss
Well, if they go there often, maybe there's a next time. Maybe try not to get too close.
I use the zoom feature but the slightest noise like opening the door chases them away.
@nangayo (2293)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Birds love having baths they do not feel chilly and can have a bath in any weather.
@RodrickH (1146)
Cute