Is there big money in live streaming? Do people like to watch ?

@EddieHands (32996)
I don;t know why but on facebook and live me people ask me to go live alot. It's either because Im funny or I get drunk and act crazy. Well I think that I would like to make money doing this. So far I do promote my sites, and products, and it's been working But to go live a lot. I would need unlimited high speed. So first I would need to make more money to justify paying for unlimited high speed. Well You never know until you try. I am so tired tonight. so will probably not go live.. Blessings !!
I think it would be worth it for you to go live and make more money.
@EddieHands (32996)
Yes it does get attention and views and money
It's worth it to have that speed. I stream everything o I have it as well. If I were not in certain situations I would have a youtube channel streaming every other day.
@EddieHands (32996)
yes I think it is worth getting high speed ! You make a very good point!!
@aureliah (3885)
Work on it slowly by slowly and Im sure with this, you will go live and not worry about the unlimited high speed bills
@EddieHands (32996)
yes I need to make more money to get my unlimited high speed.. and then more.. Blessings !
@aureliah (3885)
@EddieHands Do your best
@rina110383 (23095)
Do you get paid for going live?
@EddieHands (32996)
yes kitty but hanve't cashed out yet. I stopped going live I might try again a little today. .we will see... if I can make some money.
@rina110383 (23095)
@EddieHands How much is the minimum before one can cash out? Does that depend on the number of views?
Depends on the content being streamed. Naughty girl live stream make money.
@EddieHands (32996)
yes those do. But also comedy and music live streams make some money to. We will see.. Blessings !
@lady1993 (15593)
that sounds like a good plan
@EddieHands (32996)
yes a plan is forming
@dodoazo (11165)
It seems this is a trending online work which has a potential of making money. That's my observation. O have to think that over if could make it.
@EddieHands (32996)
Yes it seems like a good way to get more views. That and sharing good pics a lot.. Blessings !