I feel like I am losing my mind.

I am very nervous when outside. I don't want to wait on my aide to shop. She gets here after 1 pm. She walks like a turtle. You may think that is ok but it's upsetting. I always like to be in dollar tree as the doors open. But I need to get to the bank. You know when people line up on the corner to get picked for a day of work. They worry me at times. Now don't get me wrong they mind their business for the most part. But if temptation set in you never know what can happen. fall out and no one care if your purse is taken. You just never know. I hate thinking of passing out with my shopping cart full. You can imagine my nerves coming out the bank. A few woman had the straps to their purse cut. I never forget that. I thought it was very low and disgusting to do that.
Even here, one should always be alert, lest the bag will be grabbed. Be careful when going outside then.
I will be doing my thing in one hour.
@sharon6345 Take care.
@SIMPLYD Thanks very much.
This time of year you have to be so aware of things like that. It happens other times of the year too but more this time of year. I rarely bring a purse when I go out shopping.
And since I could not identify someone it hurts to imagine someone taking my stuff and leaving I wait on a long line in bath and body works for Christmas gifts. The items were less than 3 bucks each. I seach high and low for tons of stuff. as I reached the register I could feel me about to drop. I passed the cashier my money. I said could you put this on a card. She said you don't want to ring that. I said miss I need to leave your store.Give me a card please. I was not willing to pay for that stuff and lay out in that crowd.I was very upset but I came home n shopped online. it was less offered but still dirt cheap.
@sharon6345 It must be so scary when that happens.
@Happy2BeMe oh yeah and worst when people are around me.
You always have to be on guard and hold possessions tight.
Yes but what scares me is not being able to fight back to keep my stuff.
• Quezon City, Philippines
Take care always.
Thanks so much you too. Bless your heart.
Just put your money in your pocket and don't carry a purse.
I am going to be nervous any way. I won't carry a purse.
@peachpurple (11016)
Don't carry a purse. Wear jeans, slot your money inside the pocket
I am thinking of not going. I am not carrying a purse if I do go.
@Emmlex1000 (1509)
• Lagos, Nigeria
That great