Do YOU know Michael Rotcbffi?

By JJ
Even Google seems to know that is not my name. But somewhere, long ago, some idjit couldn't spell (or something) and now that is my 'alias' according to many 'people search' websites. I still don't know when or where this happened, but someday I will spend the $14 for a full report on the background of this mysterious person.
Under the Mylife entry I can do in and change all your information!
I wonder if they have the murder and rape charges listed? You know...killing time and screwing society.
@JolietJake maybe so
@WorDazza (8649)
• Manchester, England
I thought I'd heard the last of him and there he is again, always turning up like a bad penny!!
@topffer (30615)
• France
You hope to learn something that you do not already know about you ? Not very important as long as the error was not in your birth registry. Here you have to go to a court to modify it, and if it is not done, it can create problems. I have some far cousins having their name written with 2 very different spelling, because of an error long ago in a birth registry.
I just wonder in a way if it is actually something I did or someone pretending to be me
@topffer (30615)
• France
@JolietJake You need the report : "Michael Rotcbffi, pseudonym of Michael J. R. Appeared for the first time on...." Big Brother is watching us.
• New Baltimore, Michigan
@JolietJake That's the exact paranoid-like thinking I was going with too.
This Michael Rotcbffi is some kind of a big deal in Japan and Russia so be thankful to him that you share most of the letters in both your names.
I figgered them schneaky Ruskies was involved
@JolietJake Ruskies behind almost every single great event in our life now.
@sabtraversa (9870)
You're so famous you have your own "stage name". Creepy website overall, I can get a DOES have Arrest and Criminal Records in red for a 'traffic ticket'.
I have a fairly sordid past, I am curious what all is there.
@JolietJake Me too! I could buy your report instead of a book.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It would be interesting to see when this "other you" showed up.
@vandana7 (57494)
I bet it is some girl who really loved your wit. That would mean you will get your $14 dollars worth information. lol
@nanette64 (13821)
• Fairfield, Texas
Oh lordy @JolietJake . You can only imagine how my last name gets spelled can'tcha?
Now you have a double identity.
@FourWalls (10011)
I think Little Steven’s character whacked him in the fourth season of The Sopranos.