if you could go in an all expense paid trip anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

just wondering how people spend their money through travelling. If i will be given a chance, why not try tour around the world. i really cant tell which specific place i will go though because of too many beautiful places to go.
• Quezon City, Philippines
I can suggest the philippines. Its more fun here. Many tourist spots that deserves to your budget.
Ah Travelling - Wow is the only thing that comes Anyways, Don't you have The One Dream Destination? If yes or no, can you name 5 Dream Destinations that you feel after visiting you'll feel really Blessed & Blissful
actually i want to tour around my own country first. so far the only 2 provinces i went in is in cebu and dumaguete. i want to explore here first before overseas. hmmm, i think for me to feel blessed is to have enough money first lol.
@Strawberry18 Hehehehe....... That's true But I guess, enough money will automatically come to you or you can say: Universe will offer you enough money - Only if & when you'll have this thought transferred into a Burning Desire. All I know is that, Have a Burning Desire (Not only Desire / wish / want), but a Burning Desire in your Heart and I'm sure, Universe will fulfill it very very soon. Try it and I guarantee, you'll notice a change or something within 21 Days...
@JennyKelly yes i have a burning desire to succeed in life not too long from now. i know i look poor now but hopefully next year i can get my own car lol. i forgot i;ve been to pampanga also where my ex bf 16yrs ago is.
• Peoria, Arizona
I would go to Japan in a heartbeat. I have been wanting to go there since I was a child and that has not changed, if not the want has grown more haha
@josie_ (5095)
I'll visit the temples and shrines of Kyoto.
• Peoria, Arizona
@josie_ Kyoto and Nara for sure. Osaka would be nice as well.
@gautaam (100)
• Mumbai, India
It will be New Zealand, its amazing place and you will love it every bit of it. You can check here.
A blog about travel to New Zealand
@josie_ (5095)
I'll take a luxury cruise around the Caribbean. That's because I'm a fan of the movie series, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
@Bluedoll (16822)
i want to go to a safe place so i can come home again
@1creekgirl (8674)
I would go to Scotland to visit friends there. Then visit other countries in Europe.
I don't have a specific place in mind. Rather, I wish to get a ticket in a luxury cruiser. Get pampered while taking my time enjoying a ride to nowhere, that sort of experience. * life is what happens as you search the meaning of life itself*
@rina110383 (23095)
New Zealand - to visit my sister and her family Montana - to surprise my friend who'll celebrate his birthday on the 10th
@aureliah (3886)
Mine has always been newzealand
All I want is a warm pool with wifi in my room. That could be in the next town for all I care.
@kiran8 (15208)
• Mangalore, India
Norway and Iceland because I have never visited them and would love to see both these beautiful countries
I would love to visit Paris. It is one of my childhood dreams and I hope to achieve it soon. If you are not sure yet what place to visit, maybe you can try to cruise? I heard they visit lots of beautiful places too :)
Australia because I have always wanted to go there.
@mohit459 (2847)
• Haldwani, India
Ya... Just wanna move out