I Felt Bad Last Week

Last week was not a good one for me. I felt crappy most of the week. My sinuses were just awful. I am still a little bit stuffed up. Finally, I went to the urgent care center down the street from where I work. She told me it wasn’t a sinus infection. I really wanted that antibiotic. But she gave me a prescription for something with steroids in it. She said it was a viral infection and not a bacterial one. And to come back if the meds didn’t work. My first thoughts were just give me the antibiotic just in case. My other thought, was I better not be charged if I had to go back. But I think the meds she gave me are finally starting to work. If it doesn’t clear up all the way, I will go back and just ask for the other and tell them there should not be a charge.
Hopefully you can kick this thing.
@JohnRoberts Me too.
@dodo19 (28132)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that. I am glad to hear though that the medication is helping. That's definitely good news.
Glad to hear that the meds are working and that you are starting to feel better.
@Happy2BeMe Yes, they are working some.
@Susan2015 that is good
Have you ever thought of or tried to get away from these Meds & stuff? and researching another way out to these kind of metal issues? I mean, healing via Meditation, Dancing, Yoga, Diverting Mind to something Good, Drinking a lot of Water, Reciting Prayers / Mantras loudly or silently or something like that? Ever?
@JennyKelly I have quite a few allergies, so sometimes I need to take at least a half of a sinus pill.
@Susan2015 I'm really sorry to hear that Susan. Now, let me tell you something very seriously. I had a friend Simone from Germany. She also used to take heavy dose of medicines every week. I consulted few friends or mine & few mentors and suggested her a few things. And after 3 Months I saw a big drastic change in her, her behavior, her attitude & stuff. Now, I don't know if you'll trust me or not, but my Job here is to give a suggestion being a human being. As per me, the best way to get out of this you can try the following: ~ Drinking a lot of water, ~ Exercise Daily, ~ Meditate Daily for at least 25 Minutes, ~ Walk Double, ~ Eat Less, ~ Dance for at least 25 Minutes, ~ Do Yoga (Morning & Before going to Bed)... I'm sure, if you do this, it will help you to take control of your mind in a few months. I've literally seen 3 people getting out of their medicine routine & a few people getting out of their depression & anxiety with this. So, if you want, you can please try this and I'm sure, you'll start seeing a change after only 21 days.
So glad the meds are starting to work. I think you plan you have if you go back should work out.
@Corbin5 Yes I think they are at least some.
@rina110383 (23692)
Hoping you'll feel better by tomorrow.
@rina110383 Me too, thank you.
Hope it clears up.
@TRBRocks420 Thank you.
• Riga, Latvia
Hope you feel much better soon.