Happy Monday Morning to all of my lot land!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
It is Monday morning and I am sleepier than I normally am. For the last few days I have only slept a little. For some reason, I am not falling asleep until the wee morning hours. Then I am up by 7 in the morning. I have been taking my medicine for sleep and have added an allergy pill that usually makes me fall asleep, It made me very sleepy but I did not fall asleep until hours later. It is going to be a mild day in the 50s in Fahrenheiht for a high today then it gets windy tonight and a cold front comes through and we do not get above freezing for a high and we should get some snow too! My favorite kitty cat, Onyx now comes to me when i say "come to mommy" (me!) and he runs over to get a pet and even comes from other rooms to come to me! I am thrilled about that! i am going to do my lotting the rest of the morning and afternoon then start reading. Do you have a problem with sleeping? Does your cat come to you like my kitten does? what are your plans for today?
A lot of nights I have problems sleeping but I had a pretty good sleep last night. Yes my kitties to come to me when I call their names. I am working all day.
I am glad you slept well. Onyx let me sleep all weekend as he is usually in my ear purring, blowing in my ear, meowin in my ear, or is kissing me at midnight! do your kitties do that? I hope your work day goes well!
@Marty1 Merle does but Harley Waffles doesn't come around until morning when it is time to be fed.
@Happy2BeMe oh Onyx love breakfast time and dinner time when he gets his wet food. he is always eating out of his dry food bowl!
I do not sleep very well and most of the nights I sleep only a few hours. Onyx knows very well who is mommy. Willy immediately comes when he hear my voice, he is a lovely cat.
That is how I have been lately. I get a few hours sleep, wake up and don't feel like going back to sleep until many hours later, if at all. I hate to sleep but do like some sleep though. willy sounds like a special Glad you havw him as a friend!
That is how I have been lately. I get a few hours sleep, wake up and don't feel like going back to sleep until many hours later, if at all. I hate to sleep but do like some sleep though. willy sounds like a special cat Glad you have him as a friend!
@Marty1 Willy is my best friends outside myLot.
That is adorable your cat has learned that! When I say want to cuddle with mommy my puppy comes running to get on my lap.
I think your puppy sounds adorable!
@Marty1 my son gets sad she doesn’t cuddle with him as much as me.
@shaggin oh how sad. You are such a sweet woman so that might why he cuddles with you more?
Have had problems with sleep for years now. Between my bfs futon when was going tgere, and it hurting my back and now think new mattress.
I have read that a mattress can do wonders for sleep. I have had mine since I was in college 25 years ago an am afraid a new one will feel good in the store then cause me misery when I get it home as happened with my parents I have not slept too well for over a year now. Let's hope both of us get some good sleep soon!!!
@Marty1 oh wow thats a long time. Ive had my bed for 10ish years. But it was a sparebed at ex bfs aunts house that was hardly used. she passed away and my ex got it for me out if her things, since we were still together.
@Courtlynn I am afraid that I will like the bed in the store then get it home and it will be awful as that happened to my parents. a stone mattress is more comfy and softer thah that bed!
Herc always came to me when I called his name so I guess that counts. And yes, I have trouble sleeping too.
Oh that counts as Herc was special! I Do you for a medicine to sleep? I have problems even with the higher than normal amount of medicine I take to get to sleep.
@Marty1 I don't usually take something to make me sleep. I just hope I'll make up for it the next night.
@JudyEv I have only slept 45 minutes so far tonight despite being up late and not sleeping well last night.
Oh, how wonderful Onyx comes to you when called. On occasion, I have trouble falling asleep, but most of the time, I sleep pretty well.
I am happy to hear you sleep well! I have not slept well for a few years now. I get mad as I take a lot of medicine to get to sleep then usually sleep four hours or fewer hours
@Marty1 Sometimes the Elavil I take does not work at times, especially is my mind won't shut off. Oh well, I have just a few nights a month like that. It is frustrating. Sometimes our bodies do what they want despite the medicine.
@Corbin5 I have racing thoughts so I am always having something going on in my mind. My mind is always doing that. I think I have had sleeping problems for quite a few years now. I hope tonight you have a good sleep! I am going to try to sleep again as I only slept about 30 minutes each three times and then woke up each time.
Good afternoon.Ms.Ruby does not like to sleep in our bed.She is so independent.
I wish she did sleep with you as nothing better than a pet in a bed! My kitty doesn't always go to sleep when I go to bed but I wake up with him laying next to me on our bed! That is the greatest feeling!
@Marty1 It is a wonderful feeling there.Snuggles
@amadeo yes it is a great feeling I agree with you. I love when I wake up and look next to me for onyx to see if he is in bed and he is! [em]
@LoriAMoore (9922)
My cat sleeps with me and we call ourselves "mommy" and "daddy" to him.
Takme thing here! I am mommy to him! He does not have a daddy as I am not married and never will be! He comes to bed eventually as he loves to go to sleep later than me!. I always tell him he is his mommy's night owl!
@sjvg1976 (14548)
No i don't have pets. But you have trained your cats nicely . As usual I will go to work and will come back in night, will have a dinner and sleep. Life has becomes so dull these days for me.
How sad. I hope you find some excitement! I didn't train my cat as he trained me
I had to work all day. Most nights I don't have any trouble getting to sleep. It's very windy here now.
I am glad you sleep well!! I have not had good sleep in years now.It is just getting worse now. It is supposed to get windy tonight and bring a cold front with it and make us have below freezing as highs here that will last some time. We might get some snow at the end of the week!
Sometimes when the weather is too hot, I might have a problem falling asleep, but it doesn't happen too often.
I am glad it is not too often you can't sleep! I am always cold so I am not too warm at night.don't know what my problem is?
@sallypup (21772)
• Moses Lake, Washington
That is one precious kitty. Yes, my cats know their names and are praised when they come to my call. I sleep well but wake very tired most days.
Thank you! Yes he is the Apple of my eye and a sweetheart! I sometimes get more hours than normal of sleep for me but I still wake up tired each morning regardless of how many hours I slept
What an adorable lil kitty in the picture, is that Onyx? Somehow I thought he'd be all black.
No I used an internet picture But I just posted a discussion that shows the real onyx who is mostly black he has a white spot that is little but shows up in the picture. He has another smaller one on his chest that really doesn't show in the picture.
• Riga, Latvia
My Sid scratches loudly at the door and meows when he wants something. Is that Onyx in the photo? He is so cute. My Sid sends him a sincere meow.
No I am sorry that is not onyx but I did post a discussion with a picture of him he is mostly black with white on the belly one can see in the picture. Onyx sends a living meow to Sid!
My orange cat comes when I call him
That is super! I am glad he does that!
I do have problems sleeping and I always go to bed with the hopes I'll sleep through. Awww so cute that Onyx comes when mommy calls
I go hoping too I will sleep through the night but does not a always work for me. I usually when I get to sleep early enough I am up by 1-2 am in the morning
@Scrapper88 (1203)
I hear warm milk will help people to fall to sleep.
I will have to try that! Thanks for the suggestion!
No I can sleep anytime. Yes my cat comes to me when I call him, so do the dogs. I have a day packed with things to do, I go to the dentist for sure! Have a wonderful day!
For a while, I was getting some sleep, but that was only with a high dose of an antidepressant that makes one sedated. I had problems wiht the normal dose after a week of sleeping not too bad and had to go up a 100 mg, and now cannot sleep on that very much. Before the weekend I slept about 3 - 4 hours a night, not in the wee hours of the morning. I have no plans for today, not until Wednesday hope your day is wonderful also!
I bet Onyx has no problem sleeping.
No, he does not! He is sleeping in his bed on the windowsill now after he ran around and sliding on the hardwood floor, which he loves doing, all morning! But, he frequently wakes me up around 12-1 am by either blowing in my ear, purring in it or meowing an then kisses my ear as I sleep on my side usually! He let me sleep all weekend to at least 7 am!
@Dena91 (3687)
I actually slept better last night than most evenings. Our girls are a little older, 6 and 4, but they certainly know their names and come when we call them. They are smart. Hope you have a blessed day.
That is good news for you sleeping better than normal last night! I usually go to sleep and used to sleep well for about 4-5 hours, but i realized that I am sleepy every day, all day. hope your day is blessed, too