Monday.Dec.4,2016 Happy Monday.

Good morning.A big thank you for those interest in sending me a Christmas Card.I feel better all ready. Just want to clear on thing up.Many ask me why do I tag my post gay.? even though it is not a gay post.The tag gay is for my followers. Not sure why people get upset about this. I know there is a lot of straights here do not care about gays. That is fine.No problem here. I love my straight and gay followers Did you see the wonderful full cold moon last night and this morning?
No I slept! However I was driving in the early morning moon light of Sunday, and it was so pretty. Personally I do not care what people do in the bedroom, that is their business, I like people for their personality.
@andriaperry thank you.
Yes Alfredo, I have seen the moon, it was so bright that I could see the light filtering from the shutters. I got up to look at the moon.
did you not recognized the photo?
@amadeo I was wondering if this is the Lake of Como from Bellagio. The lake of Lugano is very similar.
@LadyDuck yea you got that right there
I didn't see the moon. We have so much fog here today that I could barely see the street
@Marilynda that is too bad there.
I asked about your tags before but it wasn't something that bothered me at all! I was worried someone was being mean and tagging your posts like that. If you do it yourself thats fine. I only tag my posts with what is written about in the discussion but thats me I don't have any issue what you do. It makes me extremely angry when people show hate to homosexuals, trans or bi people so I was looking out for you
thank you.But the person was not you.I know this.I was someone else.This had nothing to do with you. Mostly men.
@amadeo I assumed you meant quite a few people have asked you this so you are clarifying but I just wanted to be sure you know I didn't mean anything mean when I said what I said.
@shaggin no that was no problem there.I understand this.
@crossbones27 (15120)
• Redlands, California
I so called that out months ago. Not offended at all and loved it. Why I called it out. Me be straight and you be married anyway. I make bad jokes. Hopefully one day we all can laugh at this. You doing it right my friend and proud of you every day regardless.
@crossbones27 thank you my man.
Nothing wrong with doing what you can in order to locate other gay people. A belated Happy Monday!
Watch the official music video for Happy Mondays - 24 Hour Party People iTunes: http://smarturl.it/HappyMondaysiT Amazon: http://smarturl.it/HappyMondaysAmzn...
@teamfreak16 t hank you Scott and for the link here.Neat
Excellent point Scott. His tags could reach someone out there who wants to interact with someone living a similar lifestyle!
@shaggin - Exactly.
I'm glad that you got a good response to your Christmas card post. You bring me so much joy over the months that it is the very least that I can do. I know that you've posted before the meaning behind the tag that you include, and I say go for it. I know that you are an approachable person and that maybe someone who needs to confide in the "right" person will turn to you. I think its a very kind gesture. I did see that full moon, and I felt the effects of the craziness that it brought to people while I was at work today. A lot of crazies, really a lot of them-too many for me to count!
Such a great point! Him tagging his posts this way can lead people to him who may want to ask questions and advice. I know back when I was on a self injury support group lots of people messaged me via aol im and I helped them by being an ear who understood how they felt.
@shaggin very good and great idea there
@LoriAMoore (9949)
They're calling it a Super Moon, right? I missed seeing it.
@LoriAMoore.Super or Winter cold moon.In New England mostly cold moon.But Super.lol
I saw it a couple nights ago. I didn't see it last night.
@just4him yes I missed it a couple of nights ago
I missed the moon last night and this morning, but I think we had too many clouds to see it clearly.
@Corbin5 yes some places had the clouds.We did last night.But clear during the night
Good morning ..yes that moon sure was beautiful !
@Happy2BeMe it sure was.
Tag your discussions any way you want. It is your discussion.
@jstory thank you.This is the best I heard yet
It was a lovely big moon here too though of course it's on the way out again.
@JudyEv yes it is.
• Eugene, Oregon
I did see that moon right overhead and it was something! I don't know why anyone would get upset over your "gay" tag. Narrow-minded people I suppose.