Endless or Windows?

By yven
I'm more familiar in using Windows OS for everything I do online but I bought a new laptop with Endless OS. Well, Endless Application was okay, it has many features that I like and it turns out that I enjoy using it. The problem is, Windows OS is more widely used and I hate reading something like, "Sorry, you can't run *** on Endless" or "Endless is not supported". What to do now? I like both but I can't have both in one.
@DEMI12 (592)
• Guangdong, China
yes my husband use OS and he is very familiar with OS. i use windows in the company.
I miss using Windows it's easier to use. Anyways, there are different types of OS and Endless is new. I think it was introduced 2015.
@DEMI12 (592)
• Guangdong, China
@brown01 Os is a little harder and you need to learn it and used to it. till now, i use windows. os is hard for me
This is the first I have heard of Endless OS. I have Windows and I think I will stick with it.
Yeah, you were right. Using Windows is more comfortable to use and it's better to stick with it. But I'm going to explore Endless for now to see which is better.
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
Thanks for the reminder and I will definitely read what i need to know and be familiar with myLot.
@cahaya1983 (9630)
I had never heard of Endless until I read this. So it seems that the OS only works on Endless computers, right?