Who Knows Garkitty, Blinkin, and Yakko?

@dodoazo (11175)
It is more than fun of giving names to three little kittens sired by our controversial, domestic cat, Garfol. The names of three little kittens were chosen through a draw lot. All the names suggested by myLot users were printed, cut and rolled. They were placed in the smile plastic mug. And the names were picked by Inday Sophie and our youngest son as suggestion made by rebel_woman06 @SIMPLYD that it is best that the pet owner be the one to name them like your youngest son and Sophie. Inday Sophie drew the names of two female kittens and they're as follows Garkitty by ilocosboy and Blinkin by Nanette Piotrowski. Our youngest son drew the name for the male kitten and it's Yakko by RealIolo. . Thanks are due to the following who took their time in suggesting the names of these cute little kittens. They were as follow with their respective suggested kitten names: Kavita @kavinitu - "Lucy" & "Kitty" and for male "Oliver" Or "Smokey" Anna @LadyDuck - Copper would be a nice name, for the girls Coral, Goldie, Poppy, Rusty, Cayenne eli @pitsipeahie - Ginger 1,2,3 hereandthere @hereandthere - ginger, orange,turmeric Nanette Piotrowski @nanette64 - Winkin, Blinkin and Nod wolveren @wolveren - Arya and Sansa. Jon or Snow. lady Di @lady1993 - Larry, Curly and Moe Shaggin @shaggin - eeny meanie miney moe RealIolo @RealIolo - Yakko, Wakko & Dot Rhonda S. @misunderstood_zombie - Daryl, Maggie and Beth Cahaya @cahaya1983 - Lulu, Jade and Peanut A loves B @A_loves_B - Jack and Jill. ilocosboy @ilocosboy - Garfeel, Garkitty and Garfal Miya @121266lulu - Tom, Jerry and Jill Timea @tzwrites - Ginger, Anise and Cinnamon. allen0187 @allen0187 - Gomez, Burgos, and Zamora.
I would have done the three to be similar names like Nanette suggested inken blinken and nod but how fun the names are picked! Thanks for tagging me so I could see the update on the kittens.
@dodoazo (11175)
Sorry for the inconvenience. I have to fix the photo. I am not aware of it for as what I have seen here in my monitor it looks normal.
@dodoazo awww I love this photo with the name showing which cat is which
@dodoazo (11175)
@shaggin Thanks for appreciating it. I am happy about it. Just keep in touch.
Those are all interesting names for kittens.
@dodoazo (11175)
And it is a coincidence that those names were selected at random by my 4-year old granddaughter and my youngest son who have a great care for those kittens.
@dodoazo That's awesome.
@dodoazo (11175)
@just4him Yes, it's not so fun for only few had participated. Thanks who did their best and came with the names.
@nanette64 (13730)
• Fairfield, Texas
Oh how awesome @dodoazo . I am so honored that one of my names was chosen.
@dodoazo (11175)
Yes, Blinkin was chosen. Congrats!
@nanette64 (13730)
• Fairfield, Texas
@dodoazo Thank you.
@dodoazo (11175)
@nanette64 You are welcome. It is more than fun naming those kittens for those who have participated like you have to think a good, nice or cute names for those kittens.
• Riga, Latvia
Glad the kittens have been named. They are adorable.
@dodoazo (11175)
Anyone who could see them has described them as cute.
I think those names are just perfect for those kittens!!!
@dodoazo (11175)
Yap, they are not only perfect but interesting.
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
Well I'll be damned. Those are fine names as well!!!
@dodoazo (11175)
All of us in our family do like those names being drawn from the series of suggestions given by our fellow myLot users. We couldn't play them yet for they are still under their mother's care. They are still being nourished by their mother. I don't know if we could already feed them solid foods.
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
@dodoazo at the moment they are nourished by their mother naturally. The lil ones aren't yet ready for solid food. You will know when they are ready when the mother urges them to feed on stuff she brings them to eat. In time she will prepare them for that.
@dodoazo (11175)
@wolveren I will take note this. I may now ready on what food I am going to feed them. Thanks for this idea.
I demand that this be redone until the names I suggested are drawn! Those are lovely names!
@dodoazo (11175)
Sorry, mr. Chairman, the motion was already closed and it has been already acted upon after 8 days of deliberations upon the honorable members of myLot council. Besides you had already casted your suggestion. The session is dismissed.
@dodoazo (11175)
@allen0187 It sounds funny as if it is a formal meeting the council, opposing the giving of names of the three kittens for inability to others to participate. Hehehe!
@kavinitu (912)
So sweet the names finally decided, the names are cute as the kittens.
@dodoazo (11175)
Yes, they have now their names. Thanks for participating too.
@kavinitu (912)
@dodoazo (11175)
@kavinitu Great! I appreciate that. Thanks and Good morning.
@hereandthere (24123)
i still like ginger, orange and cinnamon. but it's great that you considered all the names and made it a fun experience.
ging (ginger) orang (orange) eric (turmeric) remember our conversation back then hehehe
@pitsipeahie their official names and nicknames. hehe.
Wow the three musketeers has been named!!! Names approved! myLot certified!! myLot baptized!! hehehe
@dodoazo (11175)
Thanks for your contribution. Yours had made this task worth writing and sharing. Thanks for your cooperation.
@sallypup (21890)
• Moses Lake, Washington
They look like they want their Mommy.
@dodoazo (11175)
Their mommy is just around. She always feeds them.
These are good name for such sweet little kittens.
@dodoazo (11175)
It's a worthy of thanks. It's a praise, a sweet one.
The names picked were nice. So different from the names of humans. And that's how it should be indeed. Yakko sounds so nice to me for a kitten.
Those are really cute kittens,are you going to keep all of them?
Thank you for tagging, I like the names and it was the best idea to let your children pick up the names.
@RealIolo (1846)
I admit that I hoped to see all three of my suggestions used as those names belong together but your method of choosing the names was very fair. I feel honored that one of my suggestions was used. Thank you.
@cahaya1983 (9575)
Aw, glad to know the kittens got their names already. They're super adorable.