What a start of a day!

@Ithink (6846)
So get up start cleaning some, got hubby off to work, start Tessa going thru her stuff and deciding what to keep and give away. As she is doing that, I'm doing dishes and go to do up her computer for school. Get it going and walk away, ding ding ding it goes, not charging. So I take out the battery, reinsert it, check all the cords and no, no charge. Short version, we have to wait to receive a cord as that is what they think it is. Will take about 3 days! Now remember we are already behind. Grrrr So using hubbies laptop for what we can but he doesn't have like PowerPoint or a scanner hook up for his. I'm going to connect his laptop to her printer and hope it all works. Now I'm just plain tired and grumpy! lol Hope your day is going better then here.
Sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating day.
@Ithink (6846)
Thank you, I cant believe today was worse. What is going on with these computers!?
@Ithink Oh no!
I hope the laptop does the job of her at least being not too far behind.
@Ithink (6846)
It will at least help with 3 of the classes.
• Peoria, Arizona
Things like this always happen when we least expect them. Sorry to hear that, at least there is somewhat of a backup. Hope everything is going better.
@Ithink (6846)
You would think, however got up and Windows did an update on my laptop and wiped out pics, and a few other things. Also reset my brower info and took all favorites and everything!
• Peoria, Arizona
@Ithink holy cow that is awful, mine did an update that like lasted for 6 hours, but thankfully it didn't do anything terrible like that.
@Ithink (6846)
@DesirousDreamer Did you get the new update? I just wish they would stop with them or let us decide what we want on our computers.
It was a long day. I hope you can rest your restless body.
@Ithink (6846)
It got better, until this morning with the new Windows update, ohhh what a mess that is!
@Ithink I also felt so tiresome of waiting if the computer windows updating.
@Ithink (6846)
@Shavkat This update took my pictures and lots of my apps, all my personal downloads reset my browser so all saved favorites are gone. It is insane that they can force the downloads on us and then screw things up too!
@yanzalong (8780)
Seems like you have had a busy day preparing things. Hope things get sorted out as planned.
@Ithink (6846)
It has gotten better!
@yanzalong (8780)
@Ithink that's great.
@mohit459 (2863)
• Haldwani, India
Ya hope so, as the day has Just started
@Ithink (6846)
Ending here now, but today with the computers was even worse. UGH
@mohit459 (2863)
• Haldwani, India
That is a bummer for sure.
@Ithink (6846)
Yep it is
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
i don't meet that problem because i have a good technician here, my son, who is a license in computer technician course....hopefully i can help you, my friend....
@Ithink (6846)
It needed a new power cord. Now if someone could tell me how to stop Window 10 updates that would be great! lol
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@Ithink we cannot delete that if it is a built-in....but just delete it or cancel maybe....will i try to ask my yechnician for that...thnx
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@Ithink , we cannot stop windows 10 in time of updating......reformat or reprogram is the remedy to change windows 10....why windows10 keeps updating.....the unstable is the reason....that is why it keep on updating untimely........try to use back windows 7....stable already...