Abandoned Children's . Why are they Suffering??

Quezon City, Philippines
As i walk through to my school. I see many children abandoned by their own family. I feelt lonely everytime i see these childrens suffering at a very young age. At a young age they know how to work, how to survive every single day of their life. They sleeping under the bridges, everywhere they feel comfortable, and when there is a rain, everyone searching for a place where they can stay, just to cover therselves from drops of the rain. I don't know why. There are children's suffering like that and Why children's?? Children's have no idea what the world is. Hope you appreciate this message.
• Denmark
I would appreciate this message if you wrote your country on your account page. Without it, your discussion doesn't make sense. In Central Europe, for example, it's not customary that children are abandoned like this.
• Quezon City, Philippines
Forgot to write
• Denmark
@NeverGiveUp30 That looks better!
• Quezon City, Philippines
@MALUSE is my country already displayed??
That is a very sad sight to have to see on a daily basis. It looks like the country has let these children down.
• Quezon City, Philippines
Here in our country Sad to hear that the government doesn't really took care of this.
• Pamplona, Spain
Very sorry to hear about that do any Social Workers take care of them? We have Social Workers to take over this kind of happening here. There are people that also try to make their Children sell things too and work but obviously not where everyone can see them.
• Quezon City, Philippines
There are childrens here that getting involved by crimes because syndicates using them.
• Pamplona, Spain
@NeverGiveUp30 Same thing here too regretfully its so sad that they only get to find out much much later.
• Quezon City, Philippines
@lovinangelsinstead21 where u from??
@Daelii (2154)
I don't know! I think it is in part to crazy adoption laws and fees in some areas. Its not just a matter of good families wanting to open up their house and expand their family. To help those in need. There are a lot of people who want to sell kids for profits. When I looked into it, it cost more to buy a baby than what I spent on my house!
• Quezon City, Philippines
Sad to think that their are childrens suffering
@Daelii (2154)
@NeverGiveUp30 I know! and just reading what I said, that sounds awful about "buying a baby", but really, its true. I know one person who was totally against abortion not because its wrong, but only because she said if more people had babies the cost to buy one would be cheaper and she could get one. I was like..... ... .... Nevertheless, the costs to adopt a child are really high in some areas. Other places have such strange requirements. I knew one family who was married and very good income, got turned down to adopt a baby from China because the mom was a little heavy. Not like overweight by US standards but she was technically about 10 lbs over the recommended weight for her height. I just never understood why people make it so hard to adopt?
• Quezon City, Philippines
@Daelii some people here in our country do abortion because they are not ready in having a baby.
@mohit459 (3000)
• Haldwani, India
I would appreciate!..
• Quezon City, Philippines
Thank u . God bless
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
If there parents do not want them, why should they born? Thats too bad.or does your government can do something to help them or do something to prevent this happen?
• Quezon City, Philippines
There are many cases here in our country. Such as rapes. Maybe those womens who victims in rape maybe this is their reason to abandoned their children.
• Quezon City, Philippines
There are many percent of womens are victims of rape. Maybe some of womens who abandoned their childs is a rape victim.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
@NeverGiveUp30 i am really sorry to hear that. so it is common in your country?
@ridingbet (38080)
family planning should play an integral part on responsible parenthood, so there will be no more street children
• Quezon City, Philippines
The problem is their are lot of parents that did not aware of family planning.
@ridingbet (38080)
@NeverGiveUp30 some of them do business with their kids. like begging, some selling leis of the Arabian jasmine.
• Quezon City, Philippines
@ridingbet so sad to know that, i cant imagined why other people can do that.
Our government agencies are too busy doing things that are not essential to children. One thing for sure, poverty is the root cause.
• Quezon City, Philippines
I agree that. The biggest reason why their are childrens like that is because poverty.
@NeverGiveUp30 I hope the president will realize this.
@NeverGiveUp30 No comment for this, my friend.
It was a very sad post and it is hard why some people bring children into this world and abandon them. You wonder why do they do it? I cannot go inside someone else's head but my own.
• Quezon City, Philippines
I feel you @hannihar
@NeverGiveUp30 Thank Renren.
• Quezon City, Philippines
@Hannihar we cant judge people, we don't know what is their reason.
I saw lots of them too when I was still in Manila. It breaks my heart to see children and even toddlers on the street asking for money and their parents cannot be found. I guess it is because some people lack knowledge in family planning because we have local centers that offer free contraceptives so supply is not the issue. What do you think?
• Quezon City, Philippines
Their are different reasons . Maybe it depends on the situation of their life.
@NeverGiveUp30 It might depend on their situation but no matter what their status in life is, they are always welcome in local centers I think. I just hope that our government will extend more to them to reach them out and know what they truly need to avoid these kinds of situations.
• Quezon City, Philippines
@rosegell08 Yes that true. But the government need to focus to the primary problem which is poverty.
@cahaya1983 (9705)
Isn't there a social services or welfare department that does something for those children though?
• Quezon City, Philippines
There are. But cant properly handle all the street childrens.
@NeverGiveUp30 It is sad when even their basic rights can't be guaranteed.
@rina110383 (23527)
I have to put the blame on their irresponsible parents, unless they are orphans.
• Quezon City, Philippines
Maybe they have different r3asons why they do that to their childrens.
• Spain
Is there nowhere for these children to go? How awful!
• Quezon City, Philippines
there are government facilities for this childrens. but because of a lot of street childrens they cant monitor some of them.