This Is So Stupid!

Calgary, Alberta
According to a Canadian government report there are approximately 130 Canadians who left the country to join terrorist groups like ISIS in Syria and Iraq. Since ISIS suffered significant losses in Syria and Iraq, most of these Canadian terrorists are returning to Canada. While most allies of Canada are either annihilating or throwing these evil people to prison, the liberal government of Prime Minister Trudeau (Canada) is planning to reintegrate them instead of locking them up. They joined ISIS and other terrorist groups with the intention of killing all people they consider infidels. It would be an honor for any of them to “behead” Prime Minister Trudeau and President Trump if given the opportunity. O, well, all Trump-haters would be so happy to see President Trump end this awful way. So, why would Canada welcome them back with open arms and treat them like prodigal sons?! Stupid! If you ask me what Canada should do to these evil people. I would not even blink to say – Get rid of them before they start getting rid of us! Am I right or wrong? (Complementing image from Pixabay)
You are right They should never br allowed back in our country. They mad their choice when they left to be a part of these terrorist groups.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Happy2BeMe That's right!
• Portland, Connecticut
I think your president is obviously 2 eggs short of a dozen and he and his fellow countrymen will suffer for it. What happens when ISIS tells these lunatics to drive a car or truck into a Christmas market in Vancouver or Toronto? The danger is real and present.
• Calgary, Alberta
@BelleStarr He is not using his head, I guess.
• Portland, Connecticut
@antonbunot If he isn't careful they will blow it off for him!!
• Calgary, Alberta
@BelleStarr In fact, he accepted 28000 refugees from Syria last year. Now hundreds of asylum seekers escaping from the USA due to Trump's anti-illegal-immigration policy are crossing the US/Canada border to apply for asylum. And Prime Minister Trudeau is welcoming them. Canadians are getting angry at this prime minister.
Wow. Letting back into Canada is absurd. I would bet the US has let some back in here too, but have to check on that.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Corbin5 What upsets most Canadians is they are being welcomed home like prodigal son (in the bible). I hope and pray that if they start blowing up people . . . these stupid politicians would be the first ones to be blown to pieces!
• Calgary, Alberta
@Corbin5 I really mean it . . . to wake them up!
It does seem to be taking 'turning the other cheek' to extremes.
• Calgary, Alberta
@JudyEv Exactly! They should not be allowed to return to Canada.
@antonbunot Maybe be after the next massacre they will change their minds. Unfortunately there could be some very distressed people if that happens.
• Calgary, Alberta
@JudyEv I hope politicians would be the first ones whose heads to blown by them.
@nomus24g (16442)
thats a strange way the government is acting...
• Calgary, Alberta
@nomus24g I don't know what our prime minister is thinking . . if he is thinking at all!
@nomus24g (16442)
@antonbunot anything to do with geo-politics?
Boy, that doesn't sound right at all. It's potentially dangerous in fact - I don't understand why they would be welcomed back so easily like that.
• Calgary, Alberta
@much2say I don't understand either . . I guess our PM is either stupid or sissy!
@antonbunot Or maybe someone is behind him in helping him make such decisions? I really wonder what his logic is in doing this.
@antonbunot Well you know very well that our Prez comes from a business background . . . and um, for some reason he thinks he knows how to run a country .
The Swiss who joined ISIS and then tried to come back home are all in jail. I am not happy to pay taxes to maintain them, I would send them back to Syria.
• Calgary, Alberta
@LadyDuck . . . That is the right thing to do for these evil people. Why should we reintegrate them and treat them like prodigal sons . . Their intention in joining this evil ISIS is to KILL us for being what they call infidels?!
@antonbunot I would throw them out of the country, I think that in Italy you lose your nationality if you engage in ISIS. All the countries should do the same. They wanted to joins ISIS, they have no more a mother country, they lose their civil rights.
I agree. They should be pulverized.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Shavkat We need a Du30 as our prime minister here!
@antonbunot I am not fond of him.lol
@ridingbet (37922)
ingat jan kabsat (take care brother).
• Calgary, Alberta
It is scary.
@sol_cee (13597)
• Japan
Be careful in there, you.
• Calgary, Alberta
@sol_cee Thanks . . .
I find it hard to believe.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Kandase You may not believe it . . but it is true! Crazy!
@SAM774 (2224)
You are absolutely right.... Welcome them back with open arms is insane
@JESSY3236 (5048)
That's a stupid thing to do. They need to be in jail.
@shivamani10 (10707)
• Hyderabad, India
This is really a stupid thing. But, at the same time, we have to analyze the things from the political inviron prevailing in Canada also. The role and the unity of the opposition are also very important. In India, highly corrupt politicians and officers are always let lose for making use of their services. The ruling party in the Govt., makes use of these people when feels the need to attack the opposition party.