Cold

@ridingbet (37892)
Tuesday morning is a cold morning. In fact, I used my blanket and assumed the fetal position intermittently during my sleep. I just love to coil myself up if it is cold. Good morning to all. Although my alarm was switched off, I still woke up at 4:35 am. Got to browse over Facebook and played games as well. I think we will enjoy this cold Tuesday if the temperature maintains as it is. But there is another problem :we will have a 4-hour power interruption from 8am to 12 noon. That is why this early...
Glad you have some time to spend online before the power interruption. I do not mind the cold if I have a nice warm blanket too.
@ridingbet (37892)
the electricity was off at 9AM. i was watching a movie of Tom Cruise titled DEA '83 when it went dark the power went back at 11:30AM
Indeed, it is cold already. All our windows are closed and hubby and I are already using thicker blankets. I actually just use a scarf to cover my butt part during summer but not anymore these past days. It's so nice when it is cold.
@ridingbet (37892)
good for you because you have someone sleeping with you in bed. you can cuddle close to him so you won't feel cold at night
@ridingbet He he he
@ridingbet (37892)
@SIMPLYD that is romance in action. hahah!
Christmas chill is upon us. i can't even begin to imagine how cold it is in Baguio or in Tagaytay.
@ridingbet (37892)
oh, don't forget Cagayan as well. our place maybe the hottest during summer, but when the season is cold, we can reach the second coldest temperature in our country, next to Baguio city. i will take a picture on the room thermometer once it hits the coldest here.
@ridingbet looking forward to seeing the photo.
@ridingbet (37892)
a colder city this morning
@allen0187 have you watched TV Patrol last night? Our place was announced as colder. Here,I took a picture of the temperature now in our place. It is 22 degrees Celsius.
@ilocosboy (33263)
Me too, I'm in letter C at night because of the cold season.
@ridingbet (37892)
"baluktot"?
@ilocosboy (33263)
Yes he he
@ridingbet (37892)
@ilocosboy nice if your back won't ache?
It was -5 Celsius during the night, the roofs of the houses and the lawns are covered with iced water in the morning.
@ridingbet (37892)
if i live there, i think i will shiver to the max because it should be my first time to stay in a place with snow or iced water
@ridingbet I have the habit, but I cover myself very well when I go out.
@cahaya1983 (9487)
Wow that's super early. I can't remember the last time I woke up that early. I agree, cold weather always makes me want to sleep longer.
@ridingbet (37892)
and we don't sweat much too, right?
@ridingbet That's right, I really don't like sweating at night.
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
It is still hot here.
@ridingbet (37892)
there in Davao? hmmm, i thought it is already cold down there
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
@ridingbet It is still very hot here.
It is nice to sleep in cold weather. I woke up quite so early and enjoyed the morning breeze in the backyard.
@ridingbet (37892)
morning breeze is so good because there is no air pollution just yet. it is nice to smell the grass after a night rain
@ridingbet I agree. It is also a calming effect when breathing in a fresh air.
@bluesa (12710)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Oh no, I hope the power was back on, on time. Here it has been cold for two days and raining.
@ridingbet (37892)
i hope you get a better weather now.
I think your body had gone used to it already. At least it's cold rather hot when there's a power interruption. Why is there a power interruption over there often?
@ridingbet (37892)
they keep on transferring the power loads to other feeders.
@shivamani10 (10640)
• Hyderabad, India
I like this weather. I enjoy such weather. It is great that you got out of the blanket at 4.30. If I sleep in blanket I won't come out easily.
@ridingbet (37892)
the blanket is small for me that is why i coil myself up with the blanket. now, i am wearing a worn-out old fuchsia sweater
@shivamani10 (10640)
• Hyderabad, India
I like this weather very much. There is no such power cut problem for me nowadays.
@ridingbet (37892)
that is great
@jobelbojel (5047)
I was like that, I woke up at 12 am when in fact my alarm was set at 4 am. I am using my blanket too because I can feel the cold night.