Back from the gym

@KristenH (20479)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Although I'm still feeling under the weather and hope to feel better tomorrow, it was a bit crisp tonight. The sky had gotten darken on the way to the gym. Though we had a good size class, Michelle didn't show, so I walked back home. We've used the small 3 pound medicine balls for the prop today on the mat. And here's what we've done in class from what I remember: 8 Arm Raises 2 100 Cycles (1 on stomach, 1 on back) 6 Single Leg Stretches and Single Straight Leg Stretches 6 Double Leg Stretches and Double Leg Taps 8 Single Leg Taps (4x/side) and 4 Double Leg Circles (2x/side) 2 Sidekick Series and 2 Planks Series (1 set of Side Planks, 1 Regular) 2 Bridges and 4 One-Legged Bridges (1x/side) 1 Swim Cycle and 3 Child's Poses 4 Arm-Leg Poses and Quadruplexes 6 Arm Curls and Backward Arm Curls 2 Down Dogs and 1 Forward Fold and Pilates Stance That's all I can remember for tonight. I believe I have 1-2 more Pilates class, before I go on my winter break, depending on the weather too.
@Emmlex1000 (1417)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Thanks for sharing
@KristenH (20479)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
No problem.
Glad you had another good day at the gym again.
@KristenH (20479)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks TR.
@shivamani10 (10764)
• Hyderabad, India
Sounds like you are a fitness freak. Arm Leg pose is very difficult for me. I could not get it properly. What is the technique in it?
@KristenH (20479)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Not really. I'm not a fitness nut. Not really. It's a balancing pose on the mat, when you have one arm and leg stretched out (same or opposite) and move them back and forth. You have to be in like a cat-cow pose and have the other arm and leg on the mat. I'll be happy to post a photo of it for you.
@Teep11 (6530)
Sounds as if a great workout took place. I'm sure there's soreness experienced after such a strenuous workout.
@KristenH (20479)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Some but not a lot.
Looks like a wringer of a class.
@KristenH (20479)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Maybe.
The list sounds rigorous.
@KristenH (20479)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Not really. Just have to control your breaths.