The black cat came to visit again tonight

I have it figured out. . . or the black cat does. If I leave the light on over the back steps, the black cat shows up. If I leave the back door open, I know when the black cat makes its appearance because my orange boy starts meowing and freaking out because he wants to make friends with the cat. The black cat could care less and just wants me to give it some food. Tonight we made some progress. It didn't bolt down the steps when I opened the door. In fact, it didn't move at all despite the fact that I had both hands full with a plate of food and a bowl of water. I put them down, the cat started on the food and it totally let me pet it from head to tail a couple of times without any issue as it ate. It ate about half a can of Trader Joe's Tuna for Cats before going on its way. I really don't know if this is a stray or someone's pet. The coat looked great. It didn't seem as hungry as it did the first time it showed up here a couple of weeks ago. The orange cat was sad when it left. I posted a video of him meowing at the black cat from inside the kitchen on FB for those who are on my FB if you want to see the patheticness of Bad Sandy.
I love this
That is a good capture!
@NJChicaa I paused your video on facebook, did a screen shot and cropped it.
I've always liked this one
This is where it all starts and then before you know it, you are a full-fledged cat lady feeding a gazillion cats!
That is fine with me!
Nice that he is getting use to you and isnt scared anymore.
I know!
The black cat says show me the chow!
It is a gorgeous cat. It almost looked like it wanted to walk into my kitchen!
@LoriAMoore (10001)
Awww, I love me a big black cat. Mine was named Midian.
I do too. We fostered 2 Bombay cats named Oscar and Felix. They were awesome and easily almost 25 pounds each. They were amazing but my old man (who wasn't so old back then) hated them and like cornered them into the office. He would get into scuffles with them and didn't care that they were so much bigger than he was.
@josie_ (5115)
It started with one stray cat. I feed it whenever it came to our backyard, I finally stop when it decided to bring his other "gang members". I was feeding as much as six stray cats at one time.
I don't mind feeding strays. My husband just doesn't want me having more in the house. We had 5, now we are down to 3.
@franxav (3726)
A black cat and a brownie visit our house every now and then but they seem to be busy and have no time to exchange pleasantries with me.
@shivamani10 (10695)
• Hyderabad, India
did you not fed up with it? I can not tolerate such things any more.
I love cats. I'll feed it if it is hungry.