McDonald's To Launch New Value Menu in US

@Luap1050 (373)
So for $ 1 , you get this, $ 2 that, and $ 3 this! With the ever rising cost of eating out this could spur a new round of Value Menus at other chains . Being in Canada, I've been mostly a fan of the value menu at Wendy's.....The Spicy Chicken Wrap ...At Mcdonalds, it's the Junior Chicken sandwich I like best. What are your Favorite Fast Food Value items at the Burger or Sandwich chains??
White castles would always be my favorite.
@Luap1050 (373)
Wow Shay , you are quick to respond!!... We don't have White Castles here in Canada... I just looked them up and they are credited as one of the first fast food restaurants started in the 40's!..Mostly in the Midwest and Atlantic States ...says they are famous for their square burgers ans sliders...there!... I educated myself Shay !
@Deepizzaguy (7680)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
The meals at Checker's Big Buford are my favorite.
@Luap1050 (373)
ooo...I've eaten at a Checkers before ...good stuff!...wish they were in Canada though!
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@Luap1050 Too bad Checkers is not in your nation. They are pretty good.
@Luap1050 (373)
@Deepizzaguy One of these days they'll come up here I'm sure!
None of the fast foods chain food items on a value menu or otherwise have really satisfied my palate as real home made entrees have . . . so in all honesty I cannot answer this but I wanted to say hello and wish you a Merry Christmas if you celebrate
@Luap1050 (373)
I agree there is nothing like home made food...and 90% of what I eat is meals is at home or I " bag " a homemade lunch. I DO however get the craving sometime for fried , crispy whatever...lol Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Erica!
Their value menus had become not so valued compared to other place's value menus. I wonder if they are lowering prices.
@Luap1050 (373)
Could be just that John indeed.
I like Wendy's 4 for 4. Sometimes it is available though and sometimes it isn't. I also like Taco Bells beefy burrito for a buck..There is one with fritos and one with rice.
@Morleyhunt (16795)
I almost never go to McDonald's. At ?Wendy's I try for a salad...not a value meal, but at least I have the illusion that it is slightly healthy.
@Luap1050 (373)
And I'm half and half at Wendy's going for that Spicy Chicken Wrap...at least there's some lettuce in it !!
@nela13 (716)
• Portugal
I am not a big fan of McDonalds
@Luap1050 (373)
I just used that to get you all talkin!!!..I'm a Wendy's fan myself Manuela !
@rina110383 (23527)
I like Burger King.
@Luap1050 (373)
Never been a HUGE fan , but I do like their Whopper once in a while ...They have a good 2 for $ 4 breakfast Sandwich deal here in Canada too
@shivamani10 (10790)
• Hyderabad, India
In India, I think, the experiment was a failure.
@Luap1050 (373)
Huh, everyone likes a deal in North America.... If I can get two sandwiches for say $ 5 I'm pleased! ...why did it fail ?
@Scrapper88 (1229)
I like to get a few of the cheaper things at Taco Bell.
I like Whopper Juniors from Hungry Jacks but I don't think that chain is in America any more.