Meatless meals are awesome

There is no chance I will try to make these on my own. But I will be searching around for more vegan meals. The store is very high but these were on sale. I am hoping to find a location for them more often. I went to a different store this morning. They had a lot of Indian foods. it was not to my liking from the box. I did not get any of them. The vegan section I am all too excited to shop out of. I want to try something In the Indian section maybe soon I will. I will keep looking what I saw today looked spicy. I can't do that food at all. Have you tried vegan food it's awesome. I have no idea what it's made of but Yummy..
I don't like the idea of eating "fake" meat. Either cut out meat and eat more vegetables/grains/legumes or don't. The fake meats contain lots of soy which can mess with your hormones and cause other health issues. Plus they are loaded with chemicals. No thank you.
Oh that is not good. it seems like its always something. I think i best eat and be happy.
@sharon6345 Hey do what you want. If you like them, eat them. I'm just giving you my take on them. I'm just some stranger on the internet. I personally wouldn't eat meat substitutes but we all have to do what is best for us.
@NJChicaa I don't want to ruin my body to eat though. That is why I am like dang it's always something. You know what. Today was the first day I could put meat on my counter. The chicken did not make me sick soon I will be back to having regular meals. sI bought pork chops steak chop meat too. I will have to eat this till I can get my stomach to eat regular foods again. That gastric bypass did a number on me. I am going to try some veggies that I see you post too. I checked for that squash pasta thing but it's o were here.
Actually here the vegan restaurant offers expensive vegan food. They are very delicious but much more expensive than meats. It looks so great, too. It is good to try it.
I wonder if they have any out here. It would e nice to try just once.
@sharon6345 Perhaps it is available in Chinatown.
@youless oh yeah but I won't go that far to eat.
I think it is convenient to have some especially if there is no time to cook. I am sure it is juicy meaty.
Yes it was very good to be honest.
• Peoria, Arizona
I kind of wanted to try more meatless meat meals. They are becoming a lot better in tasting I have heard and also slightly more afforadable.
oh yeah I am learning more each day.
Where did you buy these at? Would you suggest them?
food bizzzare in my town. oh yeah they are great.
@rina110383 (23070)
Haven't seen meatless meatballs or sweet and sour porkless bites in our supermarket.
They are super new to my store.
@miketagz (1349)
I prefer veggies are more organic and natural than modified.