Top split hot dog buns

Peoria, Arizona
For dinner since my mom did not go to the store today. She thought she was going to go to the store with my grandma, but it didn't happen so she did not get to get anything for dinner so we decided on hot dogs and potato wedges. Which I have no fight against...give me potato wedges and I'll be super happy. What was so interesting though was that the hot dog buns split on top instead of on the side. My mom was very confused about it. But then I was explaining that they were probably for like chili dogs or just hot dogs that were bigger, I didn't know how to explains completely. But it made enough sense to her. It was a good meal! I like simple meals like that.
We always buy the buns with the split on the top. Good meal.
• Peoria, Arizona
They are so nice! We never had them before, but it made everything easier haha
@DesirousDreamer Yes it sure does. That is why we buy them.
Those kind of buns are like a bed for chili dogs.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah it makes sense haha
@sallypup (29864)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Maybe you'll get to the store tomorrow. Night picnics can be fun.
• Peoria, Arizona
She might be going in the morning, I don't know, that isn't my part of things haha
@sw8sincere (5279)
Oh i super love hotdogs in a bun!! Yum!! This makes me hungry now.
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha I'm sorry, I love hotdogs a lot
I lije sim,ple meals liokle a jot dog on a bun myself with lts iof relish and mustard and opiotat wsdges too
• Peoria, Arizona
I just go after ranch like a terrible person haha I'm not the biggest fan of other condiments.
@miketagz (8832)
I wonder how hot dogs are made, a meat made from dog and grilled it hahah kidding. I ate sometimes if I ran out of snack in my fridge, :D
• Peoria, Arizona
Depends on what the hot dogs are, they are normally made from leftover pieces from other animals like...their innards haha! Which some people think is gross, I don't mind because that means I know the entire animal is at least being used, if it had to die, might as well use it. Also eating a dog is very much illegal here.
@miketagz (8832)
@DesirousDreamer But still hot dogs are not good for daily consumption.
@rubyriaz007 (4288)
I too like hot dogs with bun , potato wedges, mayonnaise and tomato ketchup. It tastes really very delicious.
• Peoria, Arizona
I don't like anything on my hot dogs other than ranch haha, I despise ketchup and can't have mayonnaise. But whatever works for you! That is good!