Good and Bad Timing Experience

@miketagz (1345)
Hello folks, This first week of December is terrible because of bad experience in terms of Internet subscription of the company named PLDT , I'm just wondering if the contractors are doing their job for restoring the connection, it's been over 2 weeks and because my internet is broken, I decide to bought new prepaid sim card as alternative. At least I can spend a little while hooking on VPN subscription which is not bad at all. Plus I can save even more money than buying plan with bandwidth limits. The big exclamation point here is while myLot is active, my DSL internet connection is out of reach. Sorry,I post late because of internet issues.The Good Thing is I have active MyLot and the Bad Thing is I can't be more active because of Internet. Do you have good and bad experience in your daily routine? Tell your story here in comments down below. P.S: Christmas is suppose to be a very cold weather but still very hot. That's weird. Good day Everyone. Adieu. :-)
Yes my friend,. the weather is inconstant that's because we are in the Philippines. :P
@miketagz (1345)
Hahah its impossible to have snow. Do you love snow? :-)
@miketagz yes and i love to build a snowman. What about you? Do you wanna build a snowman? :D
@miketagz (1345)
@sw8sincere I will try a different snowman. Just like your face on it. Hehehe. :D
Hope things get better soon.
@miketagz (1345)
I really don't know if this company is doing their service since the problem is repeated all over again.
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
I feel you. I also have issues with PLDT 4 months ago, and because of that. I was kicked out by my employer because supposedly I should have a reliable Internet connection but sadly. Only PLDT is available here in our place.
@miketagz (1345)
I suppose to get free charge due to 2-3 consecutive weeks of no connectivity and landline service but unfortunately there's no such thing, company is too greedy.
@JustBhem (22350)
• Davao, Philippines
@miketagz They also assured me that I will get my discounted bill but sad to boot. I am still waiting.
@miketagz (1345)
@JustBhem Yeah we deserve to get free bill.
@ilocosboy (33256)
Morning is very cold here but daytime is very hot. This is the reason why I in favor of third party for telecommunications company.
@miketagz (1345)
Soon the internet companies will ready for a big change.
@ilocosboy (33256)
Looking forward to that
That's right
@miketagz (1345)
Yeah thanks for comment here
That's how it is with PLDT. My cousins living in Manila and have PLDT as their internet provider keeps complaining at Fb at how slow their internet service is.
@miketagz (1345)
Yeah terrible service. Business as usual. Bills are arriving fast but in terms on customer and technical support... very slow.
@Shiva49 (9510)
Thankfully we have fast internet and very stable. I manage to log in even when I am traveling though no posts but only responses to others - siva
@miketagz (1345)
@Shiva49 Nice. Good for you Shiva.
@Madshadi (4537)
• Brussels, Belgium
I hope the rest of December will be better for you.
@miketagz (1345)
Yeah dude thanks for your moral support.