Book 54 Ginny Baird The Christmas Catch

@Tina30219 (28191)
Onaway, Michigan
This book is about a single mom Christine White who has struggled to get by since the death of her husband. Since his death she has thrown herself into her her work as a copywriter. Christine’s friendinsists she spend Christmas in Vermontso she can get her life in order, Christineinitally resists little does she know she’s in for a memorable holiday that will reignite her faith and awaken her heart when she meets John Steadman. Stay tuned to hear if there is a happily ever after for these 2.
I found your post! It does look good. I am going to see if I can read it this year or maybe next year!
@Tina30219 (28191)
• Onaway, Michigan
It is really getting good. I found out it is part of a series there are 4 more books so that’s 5 in this series.
@Tina30219 that happens to me sometimes that is how i got interested in the first series I ever read before kindle when I bought at bookstores and borrowed from the library. I forget which one was first. But the second book I read had me hooked on series!
@Tina30219 (28191)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Marty1 Sometimes it just happens that way. I have tead a lot of good series and many more to come once the other ones are finished.
I am sure there will be a happy ever after. I finished #58 today.A mystery called Vanilla Bean.
@Tina30219 (28191)
• Onaway, Michigan
I am sure as well. I am looking forward to finding out very soon.