Christmas songs is called Christmas songs for a reason.

Christmas only comes one day a year. If a song is called a Christmas song; I think it should only be played on Christmas day. If you disagree with me; let me know the reason why you disagree.
@Scrapper88 I tend to agree to a point. Although since there are several different Christmas type holidays over a week or so I can live with about 2 weeks of it.
@Scrapper88 To clarify I have shared a link to WIkipedia which has the indicated dates explained toward the bottom. I'm not a big fan of the site but in this case they get it pretty much right.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search For other uses, see Christmas (disambiguation). "Christmas Day" redirects here. For other uses, see Christmas Day (disambiguation). For Christmas traditions worldwide, see Christmas traditio
I don't mind hearing them for a week or two. But any longer than that, it's too long for me.
Yes ,I agree with you but the song should be nice and melodious.
I think Christmas is more of a seasonal monthly thing and helps get people into the Christmas spirit. I'm never that fond to hear them myself.
@KrauseHome (33387)
There are some songs I enjoy hearing more than once but some they really over play.
@rina110383 (23527)
Have to agree with that.
• Riga, Latvia
You have the right idea but it just never works that way. Here in Latvia they play Christmas songs all month long. If they play I Christmas song in January then I get upset because by that time these songs have to be put away for another year.
@LoriAMoore (10162)
I'm with you on this one!