Today got better thankfully

@Ithink (6795)
Pain has finally stopped thankfully. I also got hubbies laptop set up for her schooling, all but the Power Point, she has a 3 reports due now and needs it but it will have to wait til I get her power cord. So hoping that is the problem. In between got her to go thru some of her toys, she is going to donate the really nice ones to kids in need here. The others are being bagged for the Salvation Army. So even thou it isn't the best of days some things did get done. Just hoping the pain stays away now. How was your day?
Yes hope the pain stays gone. Goodluck with it.
@Ithink (6795)
Thanks been a rough few days that is for sure. *sigh*
@Ithink sorry
@Ithink (6795)
@Courtlynn Oh it will get better or to say I got better, or pulled my big girl pants on!! lol
I am glad to hear that your pain was gone for the day. I am totally exhausted, the thoughts of getting into the car anytime soon makes me feel sick.
@Ithink (6795)
LOL! No car for you! The pain comes and goes so it is annoying, sometimes feels like I'm having a kid! Thoughts on that is NO THANK YOU! I hope you had a good day.
@yukimori (8616)
That sounds like a heck of a day! If you just need a program to use to open or edit PowerPoint files, you can download OpenOffice. It's completely free and will give you pretty much all the functionality of Microsoft's programs without having to buy a license for it. Hopefully the cord will fix the issue with the laptop.
@Ithink (6795)
I'm going to look into this in case we need something again, I wonder if it will work like PowerPoint. Thanks, yes it was a heck of a day and yesterday it was worse. Microsoft and their updates. I will be doing a discussion/warning on that one. We got the power cord and yeah it works!
@yukimori (8616)
@Ithink Yay! The OpenOffice programs are all very similar to the Microsoft counterparts. It's not much of a learning curve between the two, as most things are pretty similar. The biggest difference I've noticed is the price tag.
@Ithink (6795)
@yukimori Microsoft is insanely pricey!
Not so good.
How are you, mtLot friends? I was a little absent around here today because I caught a cold (something light), which was bothering me a lot since yesterday....
@Ithink (6795)
Awww I hope you feel better soon!
@rina110383 (23628)
Had a productive day here at work and beyond happy that I had a brief chat with a friend.
@Ithink (6795)
That is great that you had a good one! Getting to talk to friends can be a lifter in spirit!
It's nice to hear you feel better now. My day went fine. Just a little bit hungry and thinking what to eat at the moment.
@Ithink (6795)
Aww love the pic!! Glad you had a good day. I need to figure out something for us to eat too.
@Srbageldog (5657)
I'm glad your pain has stopped and you were able to get your hubbies laptop set up. I hope your pain stays away. My day was okay. I'm feeling better now, so yay.
@Ithink (6795)
It puts a whole new light on things when you are feeling good, learning that. lol Glad you are feeling better.
@peachpurple (10707)
You'd girl is such an angel
@Ithink (6795)
She has her moments .. lol She is a good girl really.
@peachpurple (10707)
@Ithink happy to hear that
@Ithink (6795)
@mohit459 (3000)
• Haldwani, India
Hope you are feeling better now!..
@Ithink (6795)
Thank you.
@yanzalong (8921)
It was great as usual. I hope the pain wears off for ever.
@Ithink (6795)
Id be happy with 3/4 of the day without pain. lol Glad you had a good day.
Glad that your pain is gone
@Ithink (6795)
Thank you.
I am glad you are feeling better. My pain has started all over again lately, been trying to deal with that. It takes an enormous amount of courage and strength to get things done while in pain.
@Ithink (6795)
Mine comes and goes, so does the fatigue, depends on what is going on with my body. Gets tiring that is for sure. It sure does take a lot to get things done when having a lot of pain. Hope that you feel better fast.
It's evening here with a little bit rain. But the internet was not stable so I had to play a little bit game.
@Ithink (6795)
We are getting snow now and your internet sounds like ours.