What will you do?

@Yadah04 (2927)
If you found a million dollars, and do not know the whereabouts of the owner, what would you do with the million? Just looking for an idea. Since I have a strong feeling I will be receiving a million dollar.
As you have legally the right to receive the 10% of money found I would give it to the police.
I would do the same. @Yadah04 Where did that "strong feeling" come from though? I'm curious!
@cahaya1983 I would love to find a million dollar, better if buried in my garden, what is underground in my property is mine.
@LadyDuck That would be an unexpected fortune for sure!
@RodrickH (1150)
Give it to police
@Yadah04 (2927)
And i wonder what the police would do?
@RodrickH (1150)
@Yadah04 They will find who lose it
@Yadah04 (2927)
@RodrickH what if the have not found the owner? And say the police would give it back to you? What would you do with it?
@shubhu3 (13557)
• New Delhi, India
Giving to police.
@Yadah04 (2927)
That is interesting. I wonder though what the police would do after haing the million?
@shubhu3 (13557)
• New Delhi, India
@Yadah04 hahaha I agree.
I wonder why you have such a "strong feeling" about this.
@Yadah04 (2927)
Yeah, positive vibes came out too strong i guess, and i sooooo looooong to have a million dollar . I will definitely write about it here on myLot if and when the time comes.
@KrauseHome (33387)
I guess we can always dream. I know I would be smart and pay off our house etc first and then give back to God his due.
@Yadah04 (2927)
Nice, i hope you will be able to find a million dollar soonest. and Thanks for the idea of giving it back to God too.
I hope your 'strong feeling' comes through for you.
@Yadah04 (2927)
Thanks very much. Hahaha, just feeling happy about all the responses actually.
@rina110383 (23632)
I'll deposit the money with the mayor of the city/municipality where I found the million. Reason: Failure to turn over the lost property to the authorities constitutes theft, per pertinent provisions of the Revised Penal Code.
@Yadah04 (2927)
Well, that is interesting to know. I wonder if that applies to where i live. I hope not.
@Bluedoll (16818)
my receiving will be based on my paying something and then my receiving will be all forgotten about goodbye sweet million
@dodoazo (11371)
You have the feeling to have million by hoping that you could find it. Don't worry I will give it to you the million dollars to make your dream come true.
@averygirl72 (14176)
I have so many plans for the money if ever I receive a million dollar. It will surely make my life fabulous. I will keep the money and will not look for the owner
@Destesh (104)
• Kenya
Trust no one I mean.. you never know if the police would split it amongst themselves and keep quiet