How many?

@shubhu3 (13562)
New Delhi, India
If we are not happy somewhere we shouldn't be there. Inner Happiness and peace are the most important aspects of life. I have been into a job and has left it recently since I wasn't happy there. Now, I am looking out for a new one and hopefully I will get one where I will be happier. Has this happened with you ever? That you have left a job because you weren't happy there and were just dragging you in the same? How many experiences did you have like that?
Mostly I've enjoyed the jobs I've had. Aren't you worried that another job might be hard to find?
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
That's nice. I know I have been going through that face. Hope and Perseverance are what I am keeping.
@shubhu3 When we were younger we were always advised to keep a job until you found a new one.
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
@JudyEv I was asked to do the same lol. I went against everyone.
@aureliah (3886)
You will definitely get a new one. All the best
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
Thank You so much.
@aureliah (3886)
@shubhu3 you are welvome
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
@aureliah How is your day going?
@DEMI12 (589)
• Guangdong, China
yes you are right, environment is very important ,and if we are not happy in the working then just leave for a new happy one
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
Yeah absolutely. We should be where we are happy.
@DEMI12 (589)
• Guangdong, China
@shubhu3 i can not agree with you anymore
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
@magallon (17358)
That is what I believe too. If I feel that I am not feeling happy already with my job and with my co- workers, I quit.
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
I agree. Happiness is really crucial.
@magallon (17358)
@shubhu3 If you are happy with your job and your workplace, you are well motivated to go to work and do your job...
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
@magallon Yeah. I completely agree with you.
@kiran8 (15203)
• Mangalore, India
No job is perfect, there will always be something to grumble about . I am working as a part time teacher in a village school , have to walk two kms each day and then take a bus to reach my school. During monsoons the road gets flooded and most of us are fully drenched before we reach school. Now all that seems like a routine and the only thing that makes me think of leaving the job is the attitude of some of my colleagues who are so narrow minded when it comes to dealing with the students .. other than that I am ok!
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
Wow. You are really an extremely passionate and dedicated person. Hats off to you. Really proud of you.
@cahaya1983 (9415)
Yes I did that twice. I just don't see myself doing something that I'm not passionate about. Have you started applying for a new job?
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
I agree. Passion is important. I am applying.
It is better to find another job before quitting the one that you have right now.
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
I agree.
@jobelbojel (5036)
Or probably you need a new environment, not specificay new place but new role and responsibilities.
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
I agree. I just hope I will be able to get one.
@Madshadi (4542)
• Brussels, Belgium
I left every workplace I wasn't happy at. I have been at this one for about 7 years and I am happy.
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
Wow. That's seriously amazing. It's been said that time is nothing when you are really happy somewhere.
Many years ago I left a job because I did not like the working place and even my colleagues.
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
That's good. Our work environment matters a lot.
@franxav (3723)
I was boss in a company that works for livelihood projects in the rural areas. I resigned because it didn't give me any satisfaction in rearing chickens and goats. Now I build up persons. I am happier though there is much less money in it.
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
I am proud of you. Earning is secondary, personal and inner happiness is most important.
working on a job that you are no longer happy will only give you negative output. Find value of your own happiness and never settle for less. Learn to love yourself in a way that you do what you want and choose what you deserve. As for me, I love my job now and I am happy with it. I hope you could find a job that makes you happy as well.
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
I agree with you. Love yourself, do what you want and you will end up getting what you love and want.
@rina110383 (22926)
Yes, I did. In fact, I resigned immediately from a previous work. Did it in 2 instances because I'm not happy. I never had regrets. I knew even then that I made the right decision.