How can I improve my english to get high score of TOEFL in short time?

@DEMI12 (590)
Guangdong, China
I have studied english for more than 15 years, but still i am not so good at speaking and writing english. i am afraid of writing articles as i am really poor with these.Is that because i do not read enough newspapers and english stories? I really want to change this situation and make some plans for myself so that for me i am not a half learning about english. How can i do ? I want to get high score of all english exams. I do not want to be a looser about english. Dear mylotters, pls give me some advices. I really need your help .
@miketagz (1329)
I'm not good at english too but I only watching youtube videos to execute words clearly.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
really? i would like to try!
@miketagz (1329)
@DEMI12 Yeah why not. We can exchange conversation online so that we can learn how to speak
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
@miketagz yes here i can learn from you and also other many mylotter friends.
@shubhu3 (13559)
• New Delhi, India
Youtube. And also like write something and ask your friend or sibling to check it so that you can learn if you go wrong somewhere.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
thanks my friend, i will try all these, you 2 both mention youtube, how youtube improve english?
@shubhu3 (13559)
• New Delhi, India
@DEMI12 By listening to lectures.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
@shubhu3 i will try! thank you
I would think being on here will help or watching English movies, also reading books.
@Ganma7 (2074)
Very good advice my friend
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
yes, watching movies and reading english books do help, i also listening to english radios.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
@Ganma7 I think so!
Take some curses on learning English.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
what kind of curses?
@cahaya1983 (9678)
If it's for the test, try to find practice tests online. But in general, I would say reading helps a lot. Don't hesitate to keep on writing just because you think you're not good at it. Learning from mistakes is actually one of the most effective ways to learn. All the best!
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
yes, i plan to write article everyday in mylot now, hope i can keep this habit and get more progress. it seems your english is good, your writing english is good
@DEMI12 Oh I still have lots to learn, trust me. But thanks! Yeah writing here is good too, you don't have to worry about people judging you and all that.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
@cahaya1983 you also study in middle school and in university
@Ganma7 (2074)
YouTube may have some lessons
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
GOt it,Thats why many people suggest youtube ,here we need VPN to look at YOUTOBE
@Ganma7 (2074)
@DEMI12 wishing you the best of luck
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
@Ganma7 thanks my dear friend
@Diamond55 (120)
Hi i dont no if you have whatsapp if you do i have a friend that helps with that she has be tutoring for over 20 years. +27609959077 you can add her
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
thanks my friend, does he use wechat like chinese people?
@DEMI Angel no only whatsapp, or facebook messenger.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
@Diamond55 oh, thank you
@aureliah (3849)
You can learn online. YouTube is good, read books and you can also join an article writing website
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
dear join an article writing website, what does this mean? read books yes, youtube is for watching plays? how?
@aureliah (3849)
@DEMI12 With article writing websites you learn how to write proper english. You can also learn pronunciations online
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
@aureliah so who will help me to figure it out if i have some mistakes?
• Anhui, China
equally,my english is poor and i set this account due to improve english.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
just make improvement day by day. it is a long job. going on is the most important lets do it together
• Anhui, China
@DEMI12 Good luck.
@yanzalong (8867)
What's your present score now?
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
CET6, do u know this?
@josie_ (5155)
Use every opportunity to practice your English. Talk to native English speakers, watch Hollywood movies, sing English songs in Karaoke, read English newspapers or watch news broadcast in this language and of course continue to post discussions in mylot. Make learning English FUN!
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
Thats a lot of good suggestions, yes, i write topics in mylot everyday now and try to reply others everyday. i listen to radio in spare time and talk with my boss everyday(he is from denmark). i hope i can get some progress in the near future
I agree that courses in English would be the best, but YouTube also has a lot of video's on language. Do you have any English speaking friends, maybe talk to them often.
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
yes my boss is from Denmark, In fact my job is doing foreign trade and i have a lot of chances talking english. I just think that it is not enough .
@lady1993 (15616)
you really need to use it in order to be used to it and get better at it. You can look up or make up random questions and answer them yourself
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
yes the more i fear, the more i do not want to use it. thats the situation now. i will try about your suggestions