The homeless

I have been trying to get donations, to help kids with school uniforms and stationary for next year. There are kids that do not have anything. When i ask people they tell me they broke then i see them buying alcohol and having barbecues, the sad thing is these kids i am raising funds for don't even get to have a meal. Why are some people so selfish, they only think about themselves and not others. They dont have shoe's they play bare feet. I try my best to help people, because you never know some day i might need the help in return. Some people are just heartless. I have even written to some companies for donations and not one reply. My friends have helped by donating $4 or $5 but i still have not reached my goal. I really want these kids to have their school supplies.
I hope you reach it soon. It is funny to hear how people are broke yet they have these beautiful expensive phones and laptops and clothes. Good for you for trying to help others.
@maezee that is so true. Some people are so heartless, they only think of themselves and never the next person.
i think there are groups here trying to help homeless people/children. the thing is when you go near these people, many will look at you like youre just trying to impress or to look famous but not really sincere thats why youre doing that. hmmm, you must have youre own charity then.
@Strawberry18 you are so right. People think im doing it to look good. Yet i am doing it because it breaks my heart seen these kids without shoes or even food.
@Diamond55 yes people here dont understand that. Ok maybe we can make our charity someday lol
@Strawberry18 lol we should