Who else wear their underwear inside-out?

I used to be so much like Dora the explorer...I wander all over the neighborhood too much when I was younger...and there were countless times that I lose track of time and it gets awfully dark already and I had to get home...we’re in the province and at that time the houses were a little bit far apart and there was such a frackass about “aswangs, sigbins, and tambaloslos” and getting played by the fairy folk... that last part scared me a bit the elders used to say that if you wear your clothes inside out the fairy folk will never be able to make you lose your way...and being a child I believed them!!! But also being a little OCD with how I look wearing inside out clothing I decided to just have my underwear worn inside out... and it was years...and I mean years before I realized that it was just an oldwives tale...but by then the habit stuck and I also found put that if I wear them properly I get irritated by the seams... So now, I wear my underwear inside-out...and well, to be honest I still believe it protects me from being misled by the fairy folks but also it’s more comfortable for me So who else does that too? and why?
@Destesh (104)
• Kenya
??????I used to wear my underwear like that when I was young. Mom used to get really angry????
I don’t think my mother ever noticed it...
I'm not sure why your mom got angry over it. My daughter didn't wear any underwear at all from about age 5-7. She only wore yoga pants and one day tripped and fell and ripped the butt and wasn't wearing anything undermeath and the nurse called me to bring her up new pants
@shaggin how old was she exactly when that happened?
Wearing your undies inside out makes you feel comfortable? Well, i guess I have to try that as well to feel the difference.
haha...yeah it does!
@JESSY3236 (5020)
I have done that by accident.
and how did it feel?
@JESSY3236 (5020)
@marapplestiffy it actually didn't feel any different. I think that's why I didn't notice they were inside out until I took them off.
I am giggling now that I have finished reading all this I have never heard of anyone wearing their underwear inside out I can always use a good laugh and an unusual post to read so thanks for sharing this
glad I made you giggle... yeah, I guess I really am the only one doing this...
@marapplestiffy my mom hates the seams in socks so she wears hers inside out I have a friend who does that as well
As the outside is usually silk and the inside cotton, I would never wear my underwear inside-out.
oh, well... I only have cotton ones
@marapplestiffy I see, this must be the reason why the seam are thick enough to irritate you.
@cahaya1983 (9487)
That's hilarious! I heard a bunch of superstitious things that the elders used to tell when we were young too, only to realize much later that I worried and freaked out for nothing!
yeah but it just became normal for me so...
Sounds interesting, first time hearing about it.
my husband thinks I’m the only one who does this...he finds it funny AF
@DEMI12 (596)
• Guangdong, China
we all wear the underwear inside, because it is really very cold in winter