3 good things for dec 5th

@Daelii (2160)
Good morning! This is another quick post! My husband is home this morning so he can help with our baby girl while I play cleaning catch up! I have a ton of good things to look forward to today: 1. Relaxing time with kids tonight working on a craft thing.... 2. easy dinner - homemade sauce with pasta and garlic bread - super great deal! 3. reading a new book I got for free how are you feeling? plans today??
Enjoy your husband's home time.
@Daelii (2160)
It was nice! We ended up doing a little Christmas shopping
Those are three great things for today. My plans, which I've started, is to get this office, once and for all decluttered and re-organized. I've made headway. Still have a bit to do, but the worst part is taken care of - the heavy lifting, pushing, and shoving - is done.
@Daelii (2160)
Awesome! Are you following any guidelines to declutter? Ive been doing if I haven't used it in the last two years it goes to either a burn, trash, or donate pile!
@Daelii No, no guidelines, though I do have a couple bags of clothes to go to the thrift store.
@shubhu3 (13557)
• New Delhi, India
Really amazing. Homemade sauce wow.
@Daelii (2160)
My husband can really make a great sauce but this one was on me! I had found French bread for 19 cents at the baked too much. So it made great garlic bread to go with it
@shubhu3 (13557)
• New Delhi, India
@Daelii wow. Amazing.
I hope you have a wonderful day! No plans here today, just getting chores done and taking care of my kids. =)
@Daelii (2160)
That sounds like a great day!
@josie_ (5196)
All good things to look forward to. I'm just taking it easy, my grandchildren are asleep and I'm mylotting and watching CNN news. I might watch a TV series before calling it a day. But a good morning to you in your part of the world.
@Daelii (2160)
That sounds like a great relaxing evening!
@Bluedoll (16818)
plans nope feeling okay
@Daelii (2160)
I'm glad you are feeling ok! Sometimes no plans is a good thing! It usually means all the work is done
@rina110383 (23632)
I feel good this Wednesday. Just work.
@Daelii (2160)
Always a plus to be able to work! Enjoy your day!
Hooray for your free book. Hope it is a good one!!!
@Daelii (2160)
It is!